Can you honestly rate me?

I

immeralleine

Iron
IMG 20230418 115614177 HDR
IMG 20230313 131025286

Hi guys. In my 20 years of existence I've never feel accepted or acknowledged by women, have 0 female friends, so the question of a gf looks quite impossible. I'm 110 lbs and 5'8 highly autistic (past traumas) curry , and i feel like I'm really ugly. I've developed severe body dysmorphia and always think I'm the ugliest guy out of everyone in a room

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Red Fox, Deleted member 21863 and 9 others
View attachment 2232962View attachment 2232963

Hi guys. In my 20 years of existence I've never feel accepted or acknowledged by women, have 0 female friends, so the question of a gf looks quite impossible. I'm 110 lbs and 5'8 highly autistic (past traumas) curry , and i feel like I'm really ugly. I've developed severe body dysmorphia and always think I'm the ugliest guy out of everyone in a room
How do curries like you even find these forums?

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, swzw, Myth and 1 other person
Finished if you live in Germany

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Red Fox and Deleted member 28904
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, Giorgio, TUSSELEIF and 14 others
How do curries like you even find these forums?
You're an indian that lives in india and works in tech support. PSL is an anglosphere thing.

• +1
Reactions: Myth
U're not ugly bro..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, agoostis, Deleted member 21931 and 6 others
I’d say low MTN, biggest failo is you look gay, something about your features looks gay but I can’t quite tell what it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
Curry @Cutecel2001 basically

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I’d say low MTN, biggest failo is you look gay, something about your features looks gay but I can’t quite tell what it is
So it's over basically :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 28117, agoostis and 1 other person
LTN-MTN

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
Chad. Just betabuxx Maxx and you are set

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Chad. Just betabuxx Maxx and you are set
Lol are u in your right mind ??? U r rating me a Chad ?

If that's the case why r u telling me to betabuxx or if that's true why don't women look at me even for a second. Why do they talk to me worse than other guys

Lol are u in your right mind ??? U r rating me a Chad ?

If that's the case why r u telling me to betabuxx or if that's true why don't women look at me even for a second. Why do they talk to me worse than other guys
I said if you betabuxx you will be chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Low tier chadlite.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
It has to be in combination with other things too, so many gl men have big lips and they don’t have that gay pheno

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
feminine mtn-htn but you look homosexual plus your also skinny as at 110 pounds, im 155 and feel like a twig so i cant imagine being that light

It has to be in combination with other things too, so many gl men have big lips and they don’t have that gay pheno
his are way bigger than ideal and what models have

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Your not ugly, where do you live

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
5’8 too, just give up on girls

Pee pee poo pee bump

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon

Man here no one gonna be sorry for U bruh they don't care

Face MTN but LTN because you're smaller than 75% of females

Man here no one gonna be sorry for U bruh they don't care
Bro not asking for any sympathy, i just wanted to give some background. I'm past the stage of looking for any sympathy

Bro not asking for any sympathy, i just wanted to give some background. I'm past the stage of looking for any sympathy
l mean l can give advice U should looksmax for sure start with gymmaxxing U can get benefit from gym a lot get leaner change haircut do other softmaxxes change Ur style l would say Ur mtn right now

you are good looking for a indian, dont give up

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Gymmaxx and wear lifts, that should be enough to get a normal looking girl in india

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Fakecel LARP

The best you can do is get some fucking muscles.

Deformed jaw

2.5-3/10 over you need to rope

4/10

Even worse if you’re in Germany

Mtn u good