Can you honestly rate me?

Bruh you're above average looking for an Indian, you live in Currystan so you should have it easy unlike me and I still was able to get a white beautiful gf.
If you cannot get a girl there, it is bcuz of other factors...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30399
View attachment 2232962View attachment 2232963

Hi guys. In my 20 years of existence I've never feel accepted or acknowledged by women, have 0 female friends, so the question of a gf looks quite impossible. I'm 110 lbs and 5'8 highly autistic (past traumas) curry , and i feel like I'm really ugly. I've developed severe body dysmorphia and always think I'm the ugliest guy out of everyone in a room
Subhuman

Hi guys. In my 20 years of existence I've never feel accepted or acknowledged by women, have 0 female friends, so the question of a gf looks quite impossible. I'm 110 lbs and 5'8 highly autistic (past traumas) curry , and i feel like I'm really ugly. I've developed severe body dysmorphia and always think I'm the ugliest guy out of everyone in a room
Don’t call yourself curry, firstly.

Thinking you're ugly isn't body dysmorphia

Chad in Mumbai

IRL rating I'd say LTN and somewhat non-NT but you have a decent base to work with. For one your face looks a bit robust and defined which is one of the most important things already down. Your biggest problems are:
-your 5 o'clock shadow, either shave better, use better tools, or maybe even a bit of concealer to hide it
-make your lips more single toned or at least not so chap, look up basic lip care
-grow out your hair and learn to straighten it (I can't imagine any curly cuts suiting your face type)
-your skin looks a bit dead, run around, get some blood flowing, maybe look into collagen supplements

I can def see why you may think or feel why you're the ugliest around I'd say it's not over for you

Now go make it begin
Immeralleine morph

IRL rating I'd say LTN and somewhat non-NT but you have a decent base to work with. For one your face looks a bit robust and defined which is one of the most important things already down. Your biggest problems are:
-your 5 o'clock shadow, either shave better, use better tools, or maybe even a bit of concealer to hide it
-make your lips more single toned or at least not so chap, look up basic lip care
-grow out your hair and learn to straighten it (I can't imagine any curly cuts suiting your face type)
-your skin looks a bit dead, run around, get some blood flowing, maybe look into collagen supplements

I can def see why you may think or feel why you're the ugliest around I'd say it's not over for you

Now go make it begin
View attachment 2244350
Hair straightening leads to hair loss unless you spend again a shit ton of money on hair care after that. So i'vent done it

Hair straightening leads to hair loss unless you spend again a shit ton of money on hair care after that. So i'vent done it
Hair straigthening doesn't cause hairloss but it can damage your hair if you're not careful (just wear/spritz some protectant so not to fry it)

Hairloss will only occur if you're predisposed to hairloss genetically. Take it from me who uses a hair straigthener to style my hair sometimes. I've never lost any hair from it

Hair straigthening doesn't cause hairloss but it can damage your hair if you're not careful (just wear/spritz some protectant so not to fry it)

Hairloss will only occur if you're predisposed to hairloss genetically. Take it from me who uses a hair straigthener to style my hair sometimes. I've never lost any hair from it
Yea that's why, there's a risk I'm not willing to take. I don't want to go from subhuman to balding subhuman

Change clothes lol

Bad undertones makes you look low class along with the clothes
You also look old and young at the same time
Should be able to get LTB gf if nt

Are you from tier 3 city and low economic class?

Looks kinda like @AlexBrown84 tbh

This

Attachments

• 3449910_454031ed6a0e483996ac90e930d0f9c9.mp4
    4.2 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula
You lack appeal

Nigga 1/10 jfl , surgery or just rope at this point