Can you imagine paying to fuck some foid 20 years older than you?

Can you imagine paying to fuck some foid 20 years older than you?


  • Total voters
    3
BadLuck7892

BadLuck7892

Fuchsia
Joined
Sep 11, 2024
Posts
14,404
Reputation
16,298
I can imagine

Because I have
 
They give out free sex to mtns in their free time while charging dysfunctional subhumans
 
  • +1
Reactions: OgSchaefchen
They give out free sex to mtns in their free time while charging dysfunctional subhumans
I'm a HTN

Yet autism/PTSD forces me to go the escort route
 
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Not a valid excuse
Perfectly valid excuse

Autism makes me struggle to be familiar with the right methods to chase foids

PTSD from high school/college failures makes me terrified to fail at chasing foids

So I sideline myself
 
  • +1
Reactions: OgSchaefchen

Similar threads

price.
Replies
2
Views
37
KB_maxxer
KB_maxxer
Genetics
Replies
8
Views
62
mxl4chi1
M
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
1
Views
36
Kazey
Kazey
chud10282892
Replies
4
Views
40
ghost!
ghost!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top