Can you imagine yourself going on dates?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
For me, its awkward as hell

Kissing/sex - its more like animal instinct

but dates is pathethic as hell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Just do some fun shit instead of it being sitting and eating

Then even if the date is shit u had fun

I've been on some dates and on a few of them I've had really great conversations and all throughout in the back of my head I was imagining our lives together and thinking I'm finally gonna have a girlfriend and live a normal life. However they all end up rejecting me for a second date because of my looks.

Also I only got these dates using morphed pictures mimicking a rhinoplasty and a bsso.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: LostYouth, DidntRead, 5'8manlet and 6 others
You don't have to go on dates to fuck or date someone...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
It's nice if ure both in love... I miss my oneitis so bad... Seeing her was so exciting u. U

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Nosecel and Deleted member 3043
no it's odd ngl . date are made up for sex. just go straightforward

For me, its awkward as hell

Kissing/sex - its more like animal instinct

but dates is pathethic as hell
Kissing and sex seems awkward to me too as I have no experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
It's nice if ure both in love... I miss my oneitis so bad... Seeing her was so exciting u. U
yeah but dates nowadays is usually about dating apps and first meeting so odd asf

I guess dates depend on whether the girl has similar interests or not. Cuz otherwise it will more awkward if you have to force a conversation.

• Love it
Reactions: LostYouth and Deleted member 3043
Be funny and low inhib and don’t go on a formal date and it’s easy

Idk
yeah but dates nowadays is usually about dating apps and first meeting so odd asf
Idk when I'm on a date i like quite a lot that person (looks) so it's magic anyway despite the fact that it's off a dating app and a first time.

• Woah
Idk I have never been on a single date yet.Iam too high inhib soo it will probably be awkward as hell
Be funny and low inhib and don’t go on a formal date and it’s easy
Bluepill greycel jfl

• +1
I've been on some dates and on a few of them I've had really great conversations and all throughout in the back of my head I was imagining our lives together and thinking I'm finally gonna have a girlfriend and live a normal life. However they all end up rejecting me for a second date because of my looks.

Also I only got these dates using morphed pictures mimicking a rhinoplasty and a bsso.
fcking brutal

did u see dissapointed at their faces? did they leave quickly?
Im probably gonna go on first dates in my life this june and im afraid of that as hell

fcking brutal

did u see dissapointed at their faces? did they leave quickly?
Im probably gonna go on first dates in my life this june and im afraid of that as hell

For some of them yeah I could see the disgust on their face the second we met. However they still went through the entire date. I would have preferred if they made an excuse to leave right away.

Others where fine, we had very deep conversations for hours and I would feel the happiest I've ever felt in my life thinking I'm finally gonna have a girlfriend. The dopamine would last until I text them later for a second date and they reject me.

• Woah
Reactions: Chico Chicowski