Can you leanmaxx without exercising ?

lasnt

lasnt

Ascension by 2024 or Death
Since lifting heavy weights increase your T levels causes your growth plates to close or stunts your growth

Can i leanmaxx without exercising just diet ?

Since lifting heavy weights increase your T levels causes your growth plates to close or stunts your growth
doubt tbh. lifting increase igf-1 too so it can make you taller if not same. the amount t boost you will get from lifting is low already on the top of that the amount you will aromatize into estrogen is even lower.

• +1
Reactions: lasnt

Do slow cardio like walking and cut down ur calories, try to eat food high volume food that has low calorie like watermelon

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel

Yes you can leanmaxx without exercisising but probalby you will just be extremely skinny. Just do some push ups + pull ups + cardio and if you got lean girls will apprecite your form. Its not about huge size but about good lean with decent muscle.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
doubt tbh. lifting increase igf-1 too so it can make you taller if not same. the amount t boost you will get from lifting is low already on the top of that the amount you will aromatize into estrogen is even lower.
So what's your suggestions should i stay lifting weights or find another sport instead (ruining/playing football/boxing) ,and also you seem expert in heightmaxxing felid could you take a look at my previous post

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

Sure just eat less, I've lost like 8 kilos in the last 2 months.

All you need to do is eat at a large deficit.

Taking stimulants represses your hunger

Yes you can leanmaxx without exercisising but probalby you will just be extremely skinny. Just do some push ups + pull ups + cardio and if you got lean girls will apprecite your form. Its not about huge size but about good lean with decent muscle.
I'm overweight i couldn't care less about becoming muscular or skinny (have no ideal physique) i just want to lean my face as long im not having loose skin which lifting heavy weights reduces that

So what's your suggestions should i stay lifting weights or find another sport instead (ruining/playing football/boxing) ,and also you seem expert in heightmaxxing felid could you take a look at my previous post
keep lifting weights you will benefit from it for your frame.

and no i am not expert at heightmaxxing tbh i am tall.

exercise isn't an efficient method of losing weight to begin with, never was.

So the conception of weights stunting your growth is wrong plainly by observation. A lot of the football players in my high school ended up 6ft+, and many began heavy squats starting in 8th grade. It clearly did not have any negative impact, otherwise they would all be manlets.

Testosterone is a positive for height as long as its not increased via steroids during puberty, as excess test would result in excess estrogen that would result in premature closing of growth plates potentially. But all the football players in high school lifted hard and ate like a king, and many of those got good height in the end of high school.

If your in high school, you should be playing high intensity sports and eating like a king. Forget about cutting in the short term.You need to gain as much height as possible ( unless your already your already above your countries height by 3inches/7.5cm ) . In the usa , using a height of 5ft 10 inches/178cm, this would mean 6ft 1 inches/185.5 cm, where height pursuit is not that important of a goal. Adjust accordingly to your country.

Now for specific things to make your face look lean, the most effective tools without involving excercise are:

A) chew gum. Chewing gum I noticed made me finally get hollow cheeks and sharpened my jawline at a much higher body fat. Your facial muscles are a muscle, so progress to more chewy gums. Falim gum is considered the hardest. Note that if you jump to it immediately, your mouth will feel very sore, so you can start with chewing normal gum before jumping to falim gum

B) Avoid fast foods, processed foods, oily foods, that make you bloat.And eat a low salt diet. Dairy can make some people bloat, but as its important for calorie maxxing and helps in height growth , best to include it but yes it might make you bloat facially some, and it will balance out if the other fast foods/processed food and oily foods are cut out. High salt foods can cause bloat, so minimize how much salt your pouring in your foods

C) Avoid alcohol, marijuana
Alcohol can cause bloating, marijauna can also in some people

D) Drink lots of water
-You might have a more bloated face due to increased water retention in the morning, so staying hydrated keeps the body in balance.

Last edited:
  • +1
So the conception of weights stunting your growth is wrong plainly by observation. A lot of the football players in my high school ended up 6ft+, and many began heavy squats starting in 8th grade. It clearly did not have any negative impact, otherwise they would all be manlets.

Testosterone is a positive for height as long as its not increased via steroids during puberty, as excess test would result in excess estrogen that would result in premature closing of growth plates potentially. But all the football players in high school lifted hard and ate like a king, and many of those got good height in the end of high school.

If your in high school, you should be playing high intensity sports and eating like a king. Forget about cutting in the short term.You need to gain as much height as possible ( unless your already your already above your countries height by 2inches/7.5cm ) . In the usa , using a height of 5ft 10 inches/178cm, this would mean 6ft 1 inches/185.5 cm, where height pursuit is not that important of a goal. Adjust accordingly to your country.

Now for specific things to make your face look lean, the most effective tools without involving excercise are:

A) chew gum. Chewing gum I noticed made me finally get hollow cheeks and sharpened my jawline at a much higher body fat. Your facial muscles are a muscle, so progress to more chewy gums. Falim gum is considered the hardest. Note that if you jump to it immediately, your mouth will feel very sore, so you can start with chewing normal gum before jumping to falim gum

B) Avoid fast foods, processed foods, oily foods, that make you bloat.And eat a low salt diet. Dairy can make some people bloat, but as its important for calorie maxxing and helps in height growth , best to include it but yes it might make you bloat facially some, and it will balance out if the other fast foods/processed food and oily foods are cut out. High salt foods can cause bloat, so minimize how much salt your pouring in your foods

C) Avoid alcohol, marijuana
Alcohol can cause bloating, marijauna can also in some people

D) Drink lots of water
-You might have a more bloated face due to increased water retention in the morning, so staying hydrated keeps the body in balance.
i have braces does chewing gum ruin it ?

i have braces does chewing gum ruin it ?
It could get stuck on the wires, and if you have the bands it could increase the chances of them coming off if you chew in large motions. Ultimately you have to try yourself see how it goes. It can be done, just is not ideal. Go for the sugarless gums and test if their sticky or not. Do not use the bubble gum or sugary gums. More likely to ge stuck.

Forgot to add, eating your food with a agressive check to make sure your mouth is closed is also going to help out. chewy foods like goat meat and tougher foods like nuts, carrots , also are good to chew on also for the hollow cheeks, facial lean-ness.

• +1
It could get stuck on the wires, and if you have the bands it could increase the chances of them coming off if you chew in large motions. Ultimately you have to try yourself see how it goes. It can be done, just is not ideal. Go for the sugarless gums and test if their sticky or not. Do not use the bubble gum or sugary gums. More likely to ge stuck.

Forgot to add, eating your food with a agressive check to make sure your mouth is closed is also going to help out. chewy foods like goat meat and tougher foods like nuts, carrots , also are good to chew on also for the hollow cheeks, facial lean-ness.
thanks man

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98