Can you learn everything on Internet?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
I mean all the information is right there. I could become as knowledgeable as a doctor without leaving my basement.

Only downside will be that i wont have a degree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1560
Yes bro, people paying MONEY to earn degrees are idiots. Just learn from internet br0, trust me br0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, bladeeout, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
I mean, i could give you my login details to my uni website. And you can learn all my online lectures to become a doctor jfl.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
It’s funny because literally anything you would learn in University, you can learn online for free, yet people are paying, in some cases, up to 70k/year to go to college in the US to learn information they could learn on their phone. All you are paying for at university is the prestige and clout of earning the degree

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 1680
Yeah but some books are pretty hard to find and studying from Google search won't be effective.

Obviously no, what a dumb question.

Learn to perform bimax and give me one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Maybe not on looksmax but outside yes

and connections
True, but you won’t need connections if you’re gigachad. People will just hire you after the first interview even if they know nothing about you

Yes but you’re not going to without the discipline of a classroom and if you don’t have the certifications or degree it doesn’t matter bc you’re not allowed to apply it