Can you live the “college experience” in a community college?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Master
I fucked up my grades early on, hard to save, i wanna know if it’s even worth fixing my social life in college or not

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, CarsonDaaChad and Maalik
I fucked up my grades early on, hard to save, i wanna know if it’s even worth fixing my social life in college or not
You could but improving looks can be better so people will treat you with respect

can you get your grades up at community college and then transfer?

You could but improving looks can be better so people will treat you with respect
Wont matter once you make your perception of yourself in school as a “awkward” person then it’s social suicide to be friends with you, im already high mtn-low htn its just i have very bad social skills and strict parents

Wont matter once you make your perception of yourself in school as a “awkward” person then it’s social suicide to be friends with you, im already high mtn-low htn its just i have very bad social skills and strict parents
Ah I see bro, I have strict parents also and have Asperger’s. I guess just try to act normal

Ah I see bro, I have strict parents also and have Asperger’s. I guess just try to act normal
Shitty social skills and strict parents are death tier fallio

are you in community college or college now? why do you want to transfer?

are you in community college or college now? why do you want to transfer?
No, im 16 but my grades are fucked so i gotta to go community college, i was wondering if its the same experience, i dont think id be anle to transfer until im like 20

No, im 16 but my grades are fucked so i gotta to go community college, i was wondering if its the same experience, i dont think id be anle to transfer until im like 20
From what I read, no it's not the same

Community college is just basically sharing classes with adults, cuz there will be many there

Get good grades and then transfer to a real college, you won't regret it

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
honestly, not really.

here's why: I know a guy who flunked out of my university and goes to a local community college in my hometown. He drives down constantly to hang out at my college. He's an acquaintance of mine that I did high school sports with, and I sometimes see him with our mutual friends. I don't really like him because he's one of those guys that throws other dudes under the bus to impress the hoes, but that's beside the point.

You can tell he misses the college experience a lot, and it's probably better motivation to do well in school than anything my parents throw at me. The mere thought that I can't get wasted at the fucking bars every weekend with my friends is a scary thought.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
From what I read, no it's not the same

Community college is just basically sharing classes with adults, cuz there will be many there

Get good grades and then transfer to a real college, you won't regret it
Even if ill be like 20?

honestly, not really.

here's why: I know a guy who flunked out of my university and goes to a local community college in my hometown. He drives down constantly to hang out at my college. He's an acquaintance of mine that I did high school sports with, and I sometimes see him with our mutual friends. I don't really like him because he's one of those guys that throws other dudes under the bus to impress the hoes, but that's beside the point.

You can tell he misses the college experience a lot, and it's probably better motivation to do well in school than anything my parents throw at me. The mere thought that I can't get wasted at the fucking bars every weekend with my friends is a scary thought.
So even if i have to transfer at like 20-21 ill be fine?