can you live with a gay guy?

goldensoul

goldensoul

Silver
I can't find an apartment in Paris. there's only one gay guy who accepted to rent a room for me but he's gonna be my roommate. his apartment is just near to the Eiffel tower, near to my future workplace, and not that expensive (500 euros). is he gonna try to make me pay in another way?

• JFL
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 18372
yes. only if you say no homo every 1 minute.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, GetShrekt, aBetterMii and 1 other person
careful! if you are gl he will try to fuck you!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Amnesia, GetShrekt, Gonthar and 1 other person
It depends on his looks, if he looks like a pedo or a gymcel it's not worth it

If he looks like a twink than it's probably fine to live with him.

• Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt
careful! if you are gl he will try to fuck you!
the thing is that the room doesn't have a door just curtains. and I'm a deep sleeper that freaks me out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
It depends on his looks, if he looks like a pedo or a gymcel it's not worth it

If he looks like a twink than it's probably fine to live with him.
well from the picture he looks young, a redhead with piercings. he looks like a typical rich gay boy

well from the picture he looks young, a redhead with piercings. he looks like a typical rich gay boy
It's probably fine to live with him, he might offer you a bj but not rape you out of fear.

• Ugh..
Reactions: goldensoul
What if he is just redditor
That would be worse imo

It's probably fine to live with him, he might offer you a bj but not rape you out of fear.
I feel like he really wants a roommate who can accept that kind of stuff. he just asked me out of nowhere if I'm okay with him being gay? like it's his apartment why would he ask me that.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16801, Bvnny. and GetShrekt
I feel like he really wants a roommate who can accept that kind of stuff. he just asked me out of nowhere if I'm okay with him being gay? like it's his apartment why would he ask me that.
It’s ova, get out boyo

• So Sad
the thing is that the room doesn't have a door just curtains. and I'm a deep sleeper that freaks me out
its your call but remember. if he offers u a massage, decline

• So Sad
Plan to stay with Alfredo Linguini?

• JFL
I would recommend against it, all my gay friends wanted me to ravage them.

Because he wants you to know and it dosent come as a suprise

Shut up faggot I know you want to suck his dick you can’t fool me.

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, goldensoul and BearBoy
Because he wants you to know and it dosent come as a suprise
well i knew he was but the fast that he asked if it's okay that he's gay seems weird. like what do i have to expect from a gay guy ? i thought they are normal like us and just have different kinks lol

it's okay, had a bisexual roommate but it disgusted me when he had his friend over tbh:lul:

• JFL
it's okay, had a bisexual roommate but it disgusted me when he had his friend over tbh:lul:
that's what i'm scared off. and i have to pass by his room to get to mine + there's no door in my room just curtains. that look like a trap.

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
Just don't eat off the same plates as him. But on the other hand you could convince him to take hrt to be your gf:ogre::unsure::feelsahh:

• JFL
Just don't eat off the same plates as him. But on the other hand you could convince him to take hrt to be your gf:ogre::unsure::feelsahh:
not into gingers, i'm just gonna look for another place i think

Used to live with a gay guy and he'd always invite his friends over (who were also gay) and I fucking hated it. Dude was deranged. Caught him jerking off in the living room multiple times, sexting other men, and he'd stand outside my room sometimes. Never got roommates again after that. Too many weirdos out there.

• JFL
he will keep the place clean

• +1
You will wake up feeling empty

• JFL