can you lose belly fat by a simple calorie deficit?

I

ick.giver

Iron
or do i need to do some exercise as well ?

i weight some 56kilos at 160cm and would love for my ribs to show at all times

You're 160cm and worried about weight? Lol. How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and silencio
obese 160 to jacked 160 is disgust to pity
if he gets lean and has an HTN+ face, wears lifts and height boosting shoes, and a good haircut, he could potentially pull an MTB short girl as he’d appear 5’5” which isn’t death tier tbh, but if he’s below HTN face than it’s over just rope at that point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Yerico7, truecel12 and 1 other person
if he gets lean and has an HTN+ face, wears lifts and height boosting shoes, and a good haircut, he could potentially pull an MTB short girl as he’d appear 5’5” which isn’t death tier tbh, but if he’s below HTN face than it’s over just rope at that point

160cm is 5ft4.

He's fucked. HTN face isn't enough.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Losing body fat cannot directly target areas of your body you desire to lose, in male's it's common for body fat to be stored in 3 most common spots for most men, that is the belly, back, and face. The simple rule if you want to lose belly fat is keep prolonging the caloric deficit until you see your abs. Otherwise there's no natural alternative to get rid of belly fat specifically.

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
jeez guys i was looking for advice on whether or not your boy can starve maxx to lose belly fat and you guys are roasting me for my height ( which i dont have any control over)
how is this helpful ?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ManletJordanBarrett
160cm is 5ft4.

He's fucked. HTN face isn't enough.
Face > height any day, 5’4” can be redeemed by height frauding and good face, I’ve seen it IRL and online

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and MakinItHappen
5’4 bruh how old are you, if your older than 12 it’s over

Losing body fat cannot directly target areas of your body you desire to lose, in male's it's common for body fat to be stored in 3 most common spots for most men, that is the belly, back, and face. The simple rule if you want to lose belly fat is keep prolonging the caloric deficit until you see your abs. Otherwise there's no natural alternative to get rid of belly fat specifically.
i am already starting on staying below my calorie deficit
do you think that alone if enough or i should be walking/doing ab workouts as well

Face > height any day, 5’4” can be redeemed by height frauding and good face, I’ve seen it IRL and online

Face > Height if man is taller than woman.

The average height of a female is 5'5-5'6.

jeez guys i was looking for advice on whether or not your boy can starve maxx to lose belly fat and you guys are roasting me for my height ( which i dont have any control over)
how is this helpful ?
A lot of people on here are just genuinely unhelpful and like to drag people down with them, just height fraud and work on your face don’t listen to these retards, don’t give up unless you are ugly then it’s over tbh

obese 160 to jacked 160 is disgust to pity
i dont think i am obese lol
but i would love to have my ribs be more prominent and get rid of any belly fat

how is this helpful ?

Is this to get women?

Ribs? You mean you wish to develop obliques and abdominals? Yes, that comes from lower body fat %

You don't wanna show fucking ribs bro. That's some skinny Ethiopian shit you're on there.

Face > Height if man is taller than woman.

The average height of a female is 5'5-5'6.
I still hold the position that someone at his height could find a gf but I just read that this guy is 28 so yeah it’s over

i am already starting on staying below my calorie deficit
do you think that alone if enough or i should be walking/doing ab workouts as well
Normal 10k steps a day will burn 200-300 calories, then from diet cut 250 calories off, this means you're in a 500 caloric deficit combined from the daily food intake caloric deficit of 250 + the 250 calories on average you burn from normal walking of 10,000 steps a day daily. (This is just a more sustainable way to losing body fat without feeling starved or mentally deprived).

A lot of people on here are just genuinely unhelpful and like to drag people down with them, just height fraud and work on your face don’t listen to these retards, don’t give up unless you are ugly then it’s over tbh
i have gotten IOIs from foids , but i have a tendency to avoid em
also i do have a schizoid personality so i see very little reason to make friends
trying to lose weight for purely selfish reasons

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and poopoohead
I still hold the position that someone at his height could find a gf but I just read that this guy is 28 so yeah it’s over

Not in the west and he's definitely East Asian by reading him. So pheno handicap too.

Normal 10k steps a day will burn 200-300 calories, then from diet cut 250 calories off, this means you're in a 500 caloric deficit combined from the daily food intake caloric deficit of 250 + the 250 calories on average you burn from normal walking of 10,000 steps a day daily. (This is just a more sustainable way to losing body fat without feeling starved or mentally deprived).
thats great!!!!!
i have been doing 10k steps everyday for more than a year now at this point
i will look into FURTHER eating less and less food alongside cutting on snacking throughout the day

Not in the west and he's definitely East Asian by reading him. So pheno handicap too.
I know 4 people who are 5’4” and all of them have MTB girlfriends so I just cannot see the height pill is anything more than a meme at this point, and this is in America

just castrate yourself it’s the best option
low key already living life as a castrated male for so long
no friends, or a social life , fuck i dont even have any solo hobbies, literally just doom scroll all day , every day of the week

I know 4 people who are 5’4” and all of them have MTB girlfriends so I just cannot see the height pill is anything more than a meme at this point, and this is in America

How tall are these dames? Lol. This is some outlier shit.

thats great!!!!!
i will look into FURTHER eating less and less food alongside cutting on snacking throughout the day
Eating snacks will add calorie's imo, try to minimise fruits as much as you can, while they are healthy calories in determine how fat you will be and fruits have quite a lot of calories for their volume per serving.

You honestly don't need to do a caloric deficit less than 500 a day because at that point you'll start to lose muscle. If you're in a daily caloric deficit of 500 from 10k steps and 250 deficits from food intake, you will lose 1lb of fat a week, that's 52lbs of fat loss in 1 year (ofc the first 4-6 weeks of cutting your caloric maintenance naturally decreases due to your thermogenic decreasing because your body is decreasing in size and volume).

low key already living life as a castrated male for so long
no friends, or a social life , fuck i dont even have any solo hobbies, literally just doom scroll all day , every day of the week
start calisthenics, at your height you’ll be good at it, you might even enjoy it enough to become a hobby for yourself

average women now these days heightmog you; its over no amount of fat you lose will save you being 5 2
you dont need to tell me
i was """"standing"""" at the checkout line at my local supermarket
and EVERYONE, was taller than me . including the women

thats great!!!!!
also cut out processed sugar, it’s what’s stopping you from loosing weight no matter how much or how little you eat

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7
How tall are these dames? Lol. This is some outlier shit.
one of them is shorter than her bf, two are the same height, and one height mogs her bf

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
start calisthenics, at your height you’ll be good at it, you might even enjoy it enough to become a hobby for yourself
not a DAY goes by where i dont tell myself that i should be working out more , instead of just going on long walks
staying consistent with doing pushups / calisthenics, lifting free weights is so hard .

not a DAY goes by where i dont tell myself that i should be working out more , instead of just going on long walks
staying consistent with doing pushups / calisthenics, lifting free weights is so hard .
what have you got to loose, who’s going to judge you for doing something positive

i have subhuman fat storage genetics. around %13 bodyfat and still belly&lower back fat. just keep cutting.

what have you got to loose, who’s going to judge you for doing something positive
i am not doing calisthenics from any fear of judgement but rather my laziness little nigga
:hnghn:

Ain't ur ass fucking 5'7 nigga?

5ft8.

Dunno why you guys always see this as an attack. Are you just wrist slitting emos for performative reasons or is that just how you are? Lol.

I am keepin' it real with him. You want me to be woke and cap to the chink? Lol, yeah it's ok man you can just lean max at 5'4 and get pussy.

At his height I'd have been dun got leg lengthening already.

• Hmm...
Reactions: FBl
i have subhuman fat storage genetics. around %13 bodyfat and still belly&lower back fat. just keep cutting.
i dont know you
but i think i have subhuman fat storage genetics as well .

i like to lift my tshirt up to my nipples when i sit on my computer . its EMBARASSING seeing all the fat around my stomach

Walk 10 thousand steps a day and stay in a 500 calories deficit, your gonna lose weight.

he needs LL or just abandon looksmaxxing and find other purposes in life

But the site has been taken over by blue pillers that immigrated from Reddit and TikTok lol

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
then it would just be a general fat loss, mostly just a calorie deficit, maybe if its really stubborn you could use clen