Can you money make by choking people out at night and stealing their money ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
If your trained in fighting you can go at night finding lone people walking home and headlocking them and then taking their money and stuff and running away

Avoid places where it has cameras or any survillence and preferrably weraring a ski mask and latex gloves is recommended to not get caught.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20379, Just4Beast, incel194012940 and 11 others
sounds fun asf

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Rt-Rust1 and currylightskin
sounds fun asf
The more physically bigger you are then the more success you will have since you are reducing the chance that the person is trained fighter too or you can just go for a knockout one punch to the temple of the head and then steal,run and hide.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Rt-Rust1, currylightskin and 1 other person
The more physically bigger you are then the more success you will have since you are reducing the chance that the person is trained fighter too or you can just go for a knockout one punch to the temple of the head and then steal,run and hide.
if u have a knife or more guys with you, you could just say

give me ur shit or im gonna stab you and take your shit

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 18244
sounds like good mma training

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
if u have a knife or more guys with you, you could just say

give me ur shit or im gonna stab you and take your shit
No this means they have a chance to fight back. The goal is to suprise attack leaving 0 memory on what happened to the person so you are safe yourself too steal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
No this means they have a chance to fight back. The goal is to suprise attack leaving 0 memory on what happened to the person so you are safe yourself too steal.
i guess so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, Darkthrone, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
How would you grab them? Some people instinctively scream, so you should probably have one hand on their mouth

i guess so
Using a weapon is and forcing the money is not the worst option but you will never know if they have experience or have trained disarming a attacker. This is why the element of suprise is effective in offensive goals such as taking their money/item that you want. This is seen in major war conflicts such as when Hitler invaded russia using the blitzkrieg tactic which is the lighting war meaning quick and fast with no wasted motion

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
How would you grab them? Some people instinctively scream, so you should probably have one hand on their mouth
When you are choked you cannot scream or squeel. no one will hear you.... and in the first 3 seconds you will be fading

rpgmaxxing

• +1
When you are choked you cannot scream or squeel. no one will hear you.... and in the first 3 seconds you will be fading
Would have to simulate that first with a willing volunteer. I would not risk someone screaming for a fraction of a second

• +1
Does this work as a framelet?

• +1
Sounds good tbh. A breath of freah air amid all this roadman faggotry. Did I mention you have to be 100% a fag to be a roadman?

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
You're a stupid manlet making shit threads.

Stop daydreaming

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Kingcel32 and BoneDensity
only works if your thugmaxed tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
probably, i never got robbed walking a lot in a decent area but if i ever do again im gonna bring a knife since ive seen these threads quite a lot

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 18244
people who walk lone at night are usually the hustlers working late shifts tho, just steal the hardd earned money of the poor jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 8988
Who the fuck even keeps cash with them you dumbass retard ? Maybe in Mumbai where you live

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Rt-Rust1, eyes and 1 other person
just get arrested theory

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 18244
probably, i never got robbed walking a lot in a decent area but if i ever do again im gonna bring a knife since ive seen these threads quite a lot
Knife is okay but gets very dirty and ugly. Brass knuckles or pepper spray would be ideal.

people who walk lone at night are usually the hustlers working late shifts tho, just steal the hardd earned money of the poor jfl
Money is money they chose too risk losing their hard earn money by walking alone in a dangerous area

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Crashing head in the floor by falling feom a knok out. So why not to directly know him out with a hard heavy object from behing

what are you, black?

Even stealing random shit from random houses or stealing bikes is less risk and higher reward than this shit

Yeah it's called Balkanmaxxing

Or try Romanianmaxxing 🇷🇴

Jokes aside most of the Romanians I have met are super chill and friendly

Attachments

• 1657136573858.png
    1657136573858.png
    571.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1657136612871.png
    1657136612871.png
    400.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL