Can you overcome the first impression you made on a girl via looksmaxxing?

Deleted member 13367

Deleted member 13367

masc slayer
Assume that the person in question is a young NT male who pays very little attention to his apperance and is essentially a truecel (terrible skin, acne, bad posture, bad hair, shit frame). During his first day at a new school, every girl in his class has already formed an opinion on him within 5 seconds of looking at his face and deemed him unworthy of any kind of attention in spite of him possesing some positive/NT traits (being polite, intelligent etc.).
Now, lets say that the person in question starts softmaxxing ruthlessly for the next 6-12 months and improves his collagen, hair and body by a good amount, to the point where he is no longer disgusting to look at.
Question:
Will a young girl be able to look past her initial impression of him and potentially view him as moderately attractive, or will she be unable to get rid of the image of him during his truecel phase, that she has created for herself, and as a result of this, always see him as genetically inferior regardless of any amount of softmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
probably varies from situation to situation, some girls will some won't
seems easier to just find some other girl tho tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lars, 6’1cel and Deleted member 13367
Yes, and she will treat you as a different person. But if you show ugly again, she will treat you like your previous self.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 13367
Their judgment about you would slowly evolve during the year if they actually found you better looking

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 13367
Assume that the person in question is a young NT male who pays very little attention to his apperance and is essentially a truecel (terrible skin, acne, bad posture, bad hair, shit frame). During his first day at a new school, every girl in his class has already formed an opinion on him within 5 seconds of looking at his face and deemed him unworthy of any kind of attention in spite of him possesing some positive/NT traits (being polite, intelligent etc.).
Now, lets say that the person in question starts softmaxxing ruthlessly for the next 6-12 months and improves his collagen, hair and body by a good amount, to the point where he is no longer disgusting to look at.
Question:
Will a young girl be able to look past her initial impression of him and potentially view him as moderately attractive, or will she be unable to get rid of the image of him during his truecel phase, that she has created for herself, and as a result of this, always see him as genetically inferior regardless of any amount of softmaxxing?
Yes.
Source: Your hypothetical guy was me. I was super ugly, didn't take care of my appearance.
Then I saw a girl from school a year later. "Wow your looks really changed for the better."
It's definitely possible.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Lawton88 and Deleted member 13367
Their judgment about you would slowly evolve during the year if they actually found you better looking
Interesting,
but Im assuming you would have to interact with them somewhat for the entire duration so they can actually perceive you as less of an incel

Yes.
Source: Your hypothetical guy was me. I was super ugly, didn't take care of my appearance.
Then I saw a girl from school a year later. "Wow your looks really changed for the better."
It's definitely possible.
Lifefuel tbh, what PSL would you rate yourself face-wise?

It works better if you don't see her for a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
  • +1
Question:
bruh are you literally me?

• +1
Question:
depends on the first impression , in my case i had a crush on a girl i was on a school bus during a field trip with and accidentally puked on her lap , and it was a hour long ride with no stop in the way so she was covered with it the whole trip

till this day she still looks a bit pissed off when she sees me

• +1
I made a thread on this very topic a while back:
Good discussion, read all of it tbh.
This is my favourite reply out of the whole thread

Yes, it can change,
BUT, in general ONLY. When she sees other women repsonding well to you, you getting other womens, and other womens maybe coming to her to talk about you.

bruh are you literally me?
No but I feel like a lot of people on this website are in the similar situation.
Seems like lockdown has been crazy for the demographic of blackpill sites

depends on the first impression , in my case i had a crush on a girl i was on a school bus during a field trip with and accidentally puked on her lap , and it was a hour long ride with no stop in the way so she was covered with it the whole trip

till this day she still looks a bit pissed off when she sees me
This is one of the things that a HTN+ would have no issues with at all.
Could even be seen a "bonding experience" of some sort if the guy is attractive jfl

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
of course. foids have no perception of time kind of like simple animals. if something feels good and looks good in the moment they'll 100% go for it. this is why foids aren't even able to lose weight, the simplest looksmax there is :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 13367
I would say yes and no, some girls that legit mocked my looks show now intrest and some just didnt change intrest but overall people treat me better

• +1
Some, it’s honestly like flipping a coin

• +1
This is one of the things that a HTN+ would have no issues with at all.
Could even be seen a "bonding experience" of some sort if the guy is attractive jfl
well, maybe beckies would see that as a bonding experience.

but this doesn't work with stacies and shit.

like we still did talk a few times and she tells out of all the people she has seen puke, i had the most amount of puke 🤮:lul:

• +1