From Sub-human to Chad | Can Looksmaxxing Erase A Bad First Impression?

Can Looksmaxxing Erase a Bad First Impression?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
First impressions are everything--studies show that with half a second of meeting you a women has already decided 'yes' or 'no' in her mind in terms of your attractiveness and desirability. We know that first impressions shape the way people see you, and they're hard to over-write.

So suppose if an ugly man got to know a women in a professional or school setting where they'd be in close proximity to each other over a long period of time and he gradually looksmaxxes and becomes a bit taller, etc--just in general more attractive to women--would that be able to overwrite a bad first impression? Would a women take him out of the proverbial trash-bin and start to actually consider him as a mating prospect? Start treating him better, giving him more energy, etc...

This thread is an open discussion, let me know what your thoughts are on this!

Previous Threads:
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why the 1-10 'Looks Scale' Is Flawed
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why The 'PSL Scale' Is Flawed
Religious Women Have Sex MORE Than Atheists (Studies Inside)

Future Threads:
A Look Into Female Looksmaxxing Forums
Fixing The PSL System (With Science)

tagging people who may be interested in this topic:
@Rainman988 @Kingkellz @GigaAscender @GigaChang @SayHeyHey @BeautyIsEverything @Spiral @Alexanderr @eduardkoopman @AcneScars @Wallenberg @tyronelite @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @thecel @Philtrumcel @wereqryan @sorrowfulsad @thecel @Thot_slayer @PrestonYnot @Chadeep
react with ':love:' to be added to the @ list​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13367, Deleted member 761, Blue and 14 others
First impressions are everything--studies show that with half a second of meeting you a women has already decided 'yes' or 'no' in her mind in terms of your attractiveness and desirability. We know that first impressions shape the way people see you, and they're hard to over-write.

So suppose if an ugly man got to know a women in a professional or school setting where they'd be in close proximity to each other over a long period of time and he gradually looksmaxxes and becomes a bit taller, etc--just in general more attractive to women--would that be able to overwrite a bad first impression? Would a women take him out of the proverbial trash-bin and start to actually consider him as a mating prospect? Start treating him better, giving him more energy, etc...

This thread is an open discussion, let me know what your thoughts are on this!

Previous Threads:
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why the 1-10 'Looks Scale' Is Flawed
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why The 'PSL Scale' Is Flawed
Religious Women Have Sex MORE Than Atheists (Studies Inside)

Future Threads:
A Look Into Female Looksmaxxing Forums
Fixing The PSL System (With Science)

tagging people who may be interested in this topic:
@Rainman988 @Kingkellz @GigaAscender @GigaChang @SayHeyHey @BeautyIsEverything @Spiral @Alexanderr @eduardkoopman @AcneScars @Wallenberg @tyronelite @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @thecel @Philtrumcel @wereqryan
react with ':love:' to be added to the @ list​
I’d say so, yes.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
I’d say so, yes.
Because if this weren’t the case...
Over It Abandon Thread GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
Yes.

A girl at work was neutral towards me before work from home: didn't love me, but didn't hate me either. During WFH I lifted and lost weight. After WFH when we again met at work she developed a crush on me.

But I went from better than average to even better, not from subhuman to chad.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, GigaAscender, OOGABOOGA and 6 others
Yes.

A girl at work was neutral towards me before work from home: didn't love me, but didn't hate me either. During WFH I lifted and lost weight. After WFH when we again met at work she developed a crush on me.

What if while you were in your less attractive state you already began talking to her etc and became friends? Do you believe the result of your looksmaxxing would be the same?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 7419 and Wallenberg
Subhuman to chad is impossible, therefore this is a trick question

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, paranakee, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
What if while you were in your less attractive state you already began talking to her etc and became friends? Do you believe the result of your looksmaxxing would be the same?
We interacted at work before WFH. She had a crush on me because of my looks, not because of my personality, which didn't change a bit.

She's a good-looking girl too, btw.

• +1
Subhuman to chad is impossible, therefore this is a trick question
It's a hypothetical question meant for discussion. Some people have seriously looksmaxxed and gone from 'subhuman' to 'chad' quite literally. In those situations what do you think the outcome will be and would the first impression you made as an unattractive male be 'over-written?'

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7419
oh, I will also be liking every serious reply to this thread, so you don't have to worry about your precious post-to-rep ratio

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yes.

Now to think about because I was decent-looking already it's possible that she would have developed a crush on me even without lifting and fat loss. However, I suspect this is not the case; I think she was out of my league back then.

• +1
obviously yes but bad first impression really fucks you up

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, turkproducer, Deleted member 10107 and 4 others
Yes.

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

yes
atleast lookswise
there is a girl I know who I used to found unattractive
than she got rid of her glasses
and changed haircut
now I found her attractive

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, paranakee, Selinity and 3 others
It could happen from htn to chad or something but I doubt it could be from subhuman to chad. She wouldn't even be able to regocnize you let alone re interpreted judgement.
Thumb call dut blac ops chad ops 2 st blackops2cel 52039447
DvsTFXcU27HJicrfpRxMmPn4rO1cxOD wrdKqaSm9RI

The moment she realises it is you only mistrust will be gained, because it is unbelievable for this ever to occur, atleast in the minds of women. In my opinion the most one can ascend is 1.5 psl at max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Selinity
yeah for sure after i looksmaxxed (leanmax, hair, skin) girls i already talked to treated me better as well as my sister and mum

• +1
yes, the opposite happens too, it is very normal at the wedding (the guy was chad at the beginning, then stops taking care of his appearance) then the woman exchanges him for another. family and friends will treat you better if you ascend

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Selinity
Yes, it can change,
BUT, in general ONLY. When she sees other women repsonding well to you, you getting other womens, and other womens maybe coming to her to talk about you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367, turkproducer and Selinity
Yes.

Why woah reaction @thecel

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and thecel
Subhuman to Chad, only possible with surgery

EC497EFA 7593 421D A8CF 6F215B324D3D

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: paranakee, Selinity, Deleted member 7419 and 2 others
Yes. They will think you "changed" and "are a different person now" since appearance = personality.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AscendingHero, Renaissance.Chad and 3 others
No you can't anyone I dated pre looksmaax is off the table its over

• +1
Definitely if the ‘ascension’ looks natural. Puberty is the best example of this. The Chads at my school weren’t popular when they were 13. Puberty did them right and now they slay. Of course it isn’t a perfect comparison but the point is if your transformation looks natural then you will start being more attractive

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Selinity
It could happen from htn to chad or something but I doubt it could be from subhuman to chad. She wouldn't even be able to regocnize you let alone re interpreted judgement.
View attachment 1094104View attachment 1094105
The moment she realises it is you only mistrust will be gained, because it is unbelievable for this ever to occur, atleast in the minds of women. In my opinion the most one can ascend is 1.5 psl at max
So I can ascend to 7psl?!