Can you pay a professional to inject your own filler for you?

DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Iron
Like you order official Juvederm products off the website and prove it to them so they know it's legit, then they would inject it into you. They should be able to do that, right? After all, most of the fee they charge you is just because you are paying for the filler itself, the service itself is not nearly as much.

Is this possible? If so, how do I get it done?

Like you order official Juvederm products off the website and prove it to them so they know it's legit, then they would inject it into you. They should be able to do that, right? After all, most of the fee they charge you is just because you are paying for the filler itself, the service itself is not nearly as much.

Is this possible? If so, how do I get it done?
if u got a relative or a friend that does fillers and can inject u for some cash it would be easier than asking a random to do it

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, DonaldJTrump, silencio and 2 others
(clears throat) Folks, let me tell you, I'm a big league guy, and I know a thing or two about great deals. And I've got a deal for you that's gonna be yuge, just yuge.
Listen, doctors, I know you're always looking for ways to save money, right? Because, let's face it, those medical schools are expensive. But let me tell you, the way you're doing it now is just terrible. You're buying Juvederm from your fancy-schmancy suppliers, and I'm telling you, it's a total disaster.
I mean, think about it. You're paying top dollar for that stuff, and what do you get? A little vial of filler that's gonna make some old lady's wrinkles look better. Big deal. I could buy that same stuff online, and I could give it to you for half the price. Believe me, folks, no one knows more about great deals than I do.
And let me tell you, the quality is just fantastic. I mean, I've got people who've used it on their own faces, and they look amazing. They're saying things like, "Wow, I look 10 years younger!" And I'm saying, "That's because you're using the best stuff, folks. The best."
Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "But Mr. Trump, this is a medical procedure. We need to use FDA-approved products." And let me tell you, folks, the FDA is a total joke. They're just a bunch of bureaucrats who don't know the first thing about making deals.
And besides, have you seen the prices these companies are charging for that stuff? It's outrageous. I mean, I could buy a whole factory full of Juvederm for what they're charging you for a single vial.
So here's what I'm saying. Next time you need to fill up some wrinkles, don't waste your time and money on those overpriced suppliers. Just go online, buy some Juvederm from me, and trust me, folks, you'll be making America great again one face at a time.
And remember, folks, we're gonna make filler great again. Believe me, it's gonna be huge. Just huge.

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue, caiolindo, ducksoover and 1 other person
(clears throat) Folks, let me tell you, I'm a big league guy, and I know a thing or two about great deals. And I've got a deal for you that's gonna be yuge, just yuge.
Listen, doctors, I know you're always looking for ways to save money, right? Because, let's face it, those medical schools are expensive. But let me tell you, the way you're doing it now is just terrible. You're buying Juvederm from your fancy-schmancy suppliers, and I'm telling you, it's a total disaster.
I mean, think about it. You're paying top dollar for that stuff, and what do you get? A little vial of filler that's gonna make some old lady's wrinkles look better. Big deal. I could buy that same stuff online, and I could give it to you for half the price. Believe me, folks, no one knows more about great deals than I do.
And let me tell you, the quality is just fantastic. I mean, I've got people who've used it on their own faces, and they look amazing. They're saying things like, "Wow, I look 10 years younger!" And I'm saying, "That's because you're using the best stuff, folks. The best."
Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "But Mr. Trump, this is a medical procedure. We need to use FDA-approved products." And let me tell you, folks, the FDA is a total joke. They're just a bunch of bureaucrats who don't know the first thing about making deals.
And besides, have you seen the prices these companies are charging for that stuff? It's outrageous. I mean, I could buy a whole factory full of Juvederm for what they're charging you for a single vial.
So here's what I'm saying. Next time you need to fill up some wrinkles, don't waste your time and money on those overpriced suppliers. Just go online, buy some Juvederm from me, and trust me, folks, you'll be making America great again one face at a time.
And remember, folks, we're gonna make filler great again. Believe me, it's gonna be huge. Just huge.
dnr

what is it about
prompt:
Can you write something in the style of a donald trump speech about how a doctor should use the Juvederm I purchased online instead of having to buy theirs? Make it kind of funny'

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Probably not, tbh.
Where are you trying to fill?
Just do it youself?

isnt it like 4am for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, aestheticsrespecter and ducksoover
stop memorizing my time zone creepy incel
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap
tenor.gif

if u got a relative or a friend that does fillers and can inject u for some cash it would be easier than asking a random to do it
I wanna ask my mom cause she almost definitely does have connections to people who do (She gets shit done herself), but I don't want my entire family knowing and judging me, I'm gonna be living with them for quite a few more years so it would kinda suck if they thought I was vain and mentally ill. What do you think I should do bro?

I wanna ask my mom cause she almost definitely does have connections to people who do (She gets shit done herself), but I don't want my entire family knowing and judging me, I'm gonna be living with them for quite a few more years so it would kinda suck if they thought I was vain and mentally ill. What do you think I should do bro?
i think discuss it with your mom in secret and become non NT telling her about insecurity and depression and self acceptance and soft soy cuck bullshit tell her its making ur mental health worse then just tell her to keep it in secret how bad its fucking with you and how you want this done so you can love yourself n shit and she most likely wont say no

• JFL
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
i think discuss it with your mom in secret and become non NT telling her about insecurity and depression and self acceptance and soft soy cuck bullshit tell her its making ur mental health worse then just tell her to keep it in secret how bad its fucking with you and how you want this done so you can love yourself n shit and she most likely wont say no
she is a woman and will tell everyone

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
she is a woman and will tell everyone
fuark, just accept being perceived as a deranged lunatic by ur family, at least you'll look better and get a better chance with foids who cares about ur family's opinion

• JFL
fuck your family kill them

• JFL
has anyone done this

No I unironically asked this to the lady (complete aspie move I know) that did my fillers and she was all like "oh sorry we have a list of fillers we are allowed to use and they have to be purchase in house"

Like I'm assuming injecting anything that isn't purchase and reviewed by them, regardless of whether it's identical to the product they use, is considered a huge ethical violation

• +1
No I unironically asked this to the lady (complete aspie move I know) that did my fillers and she was all like "oh sorry we have a list of fillers we are allowed to use and they have to be purchase in house"

Like I'm assuming injecting anything that isn't purchase and reviewed by them, regardless of whether it's identical to the product they use, is considered a huge ethical violation
LOL when? Did u ask cause of this thread?

I’m hearing Donald trump. Good effort

• Love it
LOL when? Did u ask cause of this thread?
no imagine being stupid enough to ask a question cuz some irrelevant greycel made a thread about it

I just had the same question because I bought some restalyne filler and was too scared to inject it myself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: now it's just sitting on my shelf LOL

• +1
no imagine being stupid enough to ask a question cuz some irrelevant greycel made a thread about it

I just had the same question because I bought some restalyne filler and was too scared to inject it myself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: now it's just sitting on my shelf LOL
What filler did you get injected? (Cheek? Undereye? Etc)

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
What filler did you get injected? (Cheek? Undereye? Etc)
undereye and jaw. Very happy with the results tbh, gonna definitely do a longer lasting filler next time like bellafill once these ones wear off.

People here always spew out nonsense like "omg fillers make you age like shit" but if you are smart and don't get too much you're good. Just don't fall into the dysmorphic feeling of thinking ur fillers will wear off super quick and that you need to go back every few months. That's how mfs become bloated. I got mine done in late march and I'm not setting foot into a filler spa until 2026 at the earliest as the stuff I got will likely dissolve by then

• +1
undereye and jaw. Very happy with the results tbh, gonna definitely do a longer lasting filler next time like bellafill once these ones wear off.

People here always spew out nonsense like "omg fillers make you age like shit" but if you are smart and don't get too much you're good. Just don't fall into the dysmorphic feeling of thinking ur fillers will wear off super quick and that you need to go back every few months. That's how mfs become bloated. I got mine done in late march and I'm not setting foot into a filler spa until 2026 at the earliest as the stuff I got will likely dissolve by then
How many ml did you do per undereye and what product?

I'm considering them but I heard they migrate the most, I consulted a doctor and she said they're ass

How many ml did you do per undereye and what product?

I'm considering them but I heard they migrate the most, I consulted a doctor and she said they're ass
honestly? Can't remember, but it was very very little, like I wanna say half a ml for each undereye. I got restalyne

• +1
honestly? Can't remember, but it was very very little, like I wanna say half a ml for each undereye. I got restalyne
What do u think of the fact that they apparently migrate the most, I always see women complaining about them online.

What do u think of the fact that they apparently migrate the most, I always see women complaining about them online.
I don't give a fuck tbh it is what it is, all looksmaxxing is temporary, we're all gonna age and look worse in 10 years regardless, might as well just take the risk of migration. Worst case scenario they can just dissolve it

• +1
dnrd just do it yourself, chin is easy I wouldnt reccommend anywhere else without a dissolver at hand

• +1