Can you put cum on face for better skin?

  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Do you see a sign at the front of my house that says "Graynigger opinion storage"?
judging by your pigskin whore avi, definitely not goy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
CAUSE STORING GRAYNIGGER OPINIONS AIN'T MY FUCKIN' BUSINESS, MAN!
lol but I didn't state any opinion goy I only mocked your contempt at someone posting facts. Get it right next time goy ;)
 
First post I see after coming back in a year is a dude asking if you can put cum on your face for better skin :feelskek:
 
7DA7C053 C464 4B82 9162 ADB5E8A39C67
 
i question your sexuality for even thinking this
 

Similar threads

B
Replies
1
Views
43
badacne
badacne
FoidEater
Replies
1
Views
14
FoidEater
FoidEater
betterlooks
Replies
3
Views
38
jflmeister
jflmeister
A
Replies
4
Views
46
Bixell
Bixell
dog0
Replies
77
Views
448
dog0
dog0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top