Can you rate me 29 years old (Middle eastern)

D

Deleted member 10185

Kraken
- I broke my nose when I was young. It did grow as crooked which sucks ass.
- I have slight acne
- I have lack of bone definition from front . My body fat is 20% percent. Is that the reason? Or just bad genes?
- Im 174-175cm manlet. Can reach 5.10 with shoes.
- Not sure if I had long mid face because selfies is taken close.
- Still 29 years virgin
- Suffering from Panic disorder. Im caveman.

Its is over for me?

Attachments

• noseeman.png
    noseeman.png
    618 KB · Views: 493
Here is better image quality and size.

Attachments

• frontguyy.png
    frontguyy.png
    991.7 KB · Views: 499
  • flager..png
    flager..png
    1.3 MB · Views: 271
Get rhino

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShineBright, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 5634 and 5 others
normie looking middle eastern

“ I broke my nose when young “ = I’m coping for a reason for my shit ethnic bumped nose
Thoughts ? @Introvertednarc

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ShineBright, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
“ I broke my nose when young “ = I’m coping for a reason for my shit ethnic bumped nose
why are you bullying innocent greycels ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 4387
Get rhino

:D Sorry I cannot do it right now... I need TherapyMaxx before I can go max my nose.

Its true.. I have big nose naturally.. but it is asymmetrical.. I had very bad falling which did swollen my nose for weeks. I dont mind my big nose.. Im just hating the asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Kevin Logan, eduardkoopman and 2 others
That nose is brootal get rhino asap

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Jaw angle implants & rhino & colored contacts

:D Sorry I cannot do it right now... I need TherapyMaxx before I can go max my nose.
fixing your nose will make it so you don't need therapymax jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Introvertednarc

Its true.. I have big nose naturally.. but it is asymmetrical.. I had very bad falling which did swollen my nose for weeks. I dont mind my big nose.. Im just hating the asymmetry.
Therapymax is useless and a waste of money, just fix ur nose and youll be fine your other features are fine.

- I broke my nose when I was young. It did grow as crooked which sucks ass.
- I have slight acne
- I have lack of bone definition from front . My body fat is 20% percent. Is that the reason? Or just bad genes?
- Im 174-175cm manlet. Can reach 5.10 with shoes.
- Not sure if I had long mid face because selfies is taken close.
- Still 29 years virgin
- Suffering from Panic disorder. Im caveman.

Its is over for me?

Not that ugly what country u live in?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 6191, reptiles and 1 other person
you'll look less weird if you get a rhino
get rid of dorsal hump + increase nasolabial angle + tip projection
His maxilla seems good ngl

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
you'll look less weird if you get a rhino
get rid of dorsal hump + increase nasolabial angle + tip projection

The first image looks great but im not feeling the other.

• +1
yeah like I said, quick 5 second morph, a surgeon or other users here can do better

Is the surgery needed? Would Nose filler fix that shit?

Low tier normie, so no it's not over.

If you want to looksmax:

1) Get a rhinoplasty (this is essential, your nose is a huge facial deformity that you must fix)
2) Gymmax by adding 30-40 lbs of muscle to your frame
3) Leanmax by cutting down to 10% body fat (only after you are done gymmaxxing otherwise it will hurt your gymmaxxing progress)

After achieving those 3 things, you'll be good looking enough to be decent with women.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and sytyl
Yes you should get a rhino but you’re not ugly as it is. You have a good jaw and decent eye area.

Your looks do not justify you being a 29 yo virgin. There’s some serious mental problems going on man

• +1
you're just ugly bro
do the rhino and go slay

That does not make any sense. if your nose is your only flaw.. You could still slay... but I have more than just one flaw.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Yes you should get a rhino but you’re not ugly as it is. You have a good jaw and decent eye area.

Your looks do not justify you being a 29 yo virgin. There’s some serious mental problems going on man

As I said I suffer from panic disorder.. That fucking shit have made me a cave man.

Low tier normie, so no it's not over.

If you want to looksmax:

1) Get a rhinoplasty (this is essential, your nose is a huge facial deformity that you must fix)
2) Gymmax by adding 30-40 lbs of muscle to your frame
3) Leanmax by cutting down to 10% body fat (only after you are done gymmaxxing otherwise it will hurt your gymmaxxing progress)

After achieving those 3 things, you'll be good looking enough to be decent with women.

I will try Gymmax.. That is least shit I can afford right now. I dont wanna be too bulky looking. Just little bit of muscle here and there and lowering the bodyfat level at 15%... 10% percent is just unhealthy.

If its over for me its also over for Nordic men. They have pale skin.. very light facial hair... overweight.. etc. Not all of them but a lot of them. Women also prefer Dark features.

he looks like Zayn

EyeSlash maxx would do good for me.. I have naturally long eye slashes but they are pointing down.. With eye curler I can make them pointing up.. but that shit might be too feminine to do.

If its over for me its also over for Nordic men. They have pale skin.. very light facial hair... overweight.. etc. Not all of them but a lot of them. Women also prefer Dark features.
okay , but that doesn't change the fact that nordic women still prefer their own men which explains why you're an almost 30 year old virgin?
yes , women like dark features but you don't have them @Sikkunt23 jfl at this cope tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster

Im mean people are literally calling me ugly here. I dont know what to believe lol.

okay , but that doesn't change the fact that nordic women still prefer their own men which explains why you're an almost 30 year old virgin?
yes , women like dark features but you don't have them @Sikkunt23 jfl at this cope tbqh

• JFL

I have never tried.. Thats why Im still virgin. I dont know IF nordic women prefer only their own kind. I have seen plenty of ethnic guys dating nordic women... From Average, to below average to Chad. What is dark features? I tough they where just Dark hair, Dark eye brow.. Little bit darker skin.

Average to slight above average if you lose weight and bloat. You really don't have aesthetics tbh

Well you should have a good try then to find women i think in US it would be over but europe seems to be abit easyier

Is Usa really that hard? How is that possible when you have 300m population.. Average height 5.9. How many fucking incels that country have?

Average to slight above average if you lose weight and bloat. You really don't have aesthetics tbh

You mean bone aesthetics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Is Usa really that hard? How is that possible when you have 300m population.. Average height 5.9. How many fucking incels that country have?

i think people in the US are different more confident? More competition? Im from germany btw the nordic women should be ok with u

I will try Gymmax.. That is least shit I can afford right now. I dont wanna be too bulky looking. Just little bit of muscle here and there and lowering the bodyfat level at 15%... 10% percent is just unhealthy.
You'll never look bulky as a natural, with the right program, in 3 years, you can get a similar physique to the youtubers Omar Isuf and Scott Herman:

To gain muscle you need to:

1) Focus on getting as strong as possible on the 6 main compound movements (weighted chin up, overhead press, barbell row, bench press, squat and deadlift), of course you program it correctly with only 3-4 of those exercises per workout, but with a 3 sets of 5 reps volume, you can do the squat, the bench press and the overhead press 3 times per week without overtraining. As a natural, you need a high frequency, low volume approach focused mainly on those compound movements if you want to make good progress. You can add in accessory lifts at the end but they are not as important (barbell curls, tricep extension, weighted crunches, weighted planks, side raises, and so on)

2) You must also eat enough to gain muscle, for that you must maintain a body fat percentage that is between 15 and 20% body fat which is the body fat used by hockey players because it gives you the best performance, the lower your body fat is, the leaner your face will be but your performance in the gym will suffer which will make you gain muscle much more slowly. To know your body fat, it's very simple, you can see it in the mirror, being skinny fat (skinny but with a bit of a beer belly) would mean you are between 15 and 20% body fat (depending on the size of your belly) and you have little to no muscle mass. Most guys who are at that point wonder whether they should cut or bulk, but they should do neither, they should maintain their weight. If you are really skinny, you should bulk otherwise you won't recover from your workouts. And if you're fat, you must cut because otherwise it's not healthy and your testosterone levels will be lower after 20% body fat.

3) You must also sleep enough (at least 8 hours every night) to recover from your workouts

4) You need to be consistent with your training, no matter what happens, don't skip days, always do your workouts even if you feel lazy or tired after work, the more days you skip, the slower your progress will be. My biggest mistake since I started in 2016 was that I wasn't consistent (and on top of that I wasn't eating enough for many years).

5) You need to use a good training program focus on gaining strength since strength gain is directly connected to muscle growth as a natural lifter. For novice programs I recommend Jason Blaha's Novice Program 2.0:
And for the intermediate program, I recommend Madcow's 5x5: https://stronglifts.com/madcow-5x5/

The intermediate strength standards are:
a 135 lb (61.24 kg) overhead press
a 200 lb (90.72 kg) barbell row
a 225 lb (102.06 kg) bench press
a 315 lb (142.89 kg) squat
a 405 lb (183.71 kg) deadlift

The advanced strength standards are:
a 100 lb (45.36 kg) weighted chin up
a 200 lb (90.72 kg) overhead press
a 275 lb (124.74 kg) barbell row
a 315 lb (142.89 kg) bench press
a 405 lb (183.71 kg) squat
a 500 lb (226.8 kg) deadlift

It should take you only 6-12 months of training to get to the intermediate level, and 3 years in total at most to reach the advanced level.
Since everybody is different and not everyone has the same genetics, you may be a bit above or a bit below those numbers but they are a good way to measure your progress.

Going from beginner to intermediate should make you pack on 20-24 lbs of muscle, and going from intermediate to advanced should make you pack on 16-18 lbs of muscle again, so in total you should be able to gain 36-42 lbs of muscle in 3 years which is a lot of muscle mass, if you neglect your legs, you'll only gain half of that amount, so you shouldn't neglect them.

At the intermediate level, you'll look great with a shirt off but with a shirt on you may look decent or you may not look like you even lift.
At the advanced level, you'll look amazing with a shirt off and with a shirt on everyone will be able to tell that you lift, you'll be huge.

• +1

There is no point for lookmaxx if its only improving me slightly.. Useless.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 9072
There is no point for lookmaxx if its only improving me slightly.. Useless.
That's my imo from what I see who knows you might ascend alot if you looksmax and lose weight

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
i think people in the US are different more confident? More competition? Im from germany btw the nordic women should be ok with u

I really feel bad for American males. That shit must be nightmare.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy