Can you rate this guy?

F

francescobenve98

Banned
Hi i have this 18/19 years old friend who has been with some cute girls,do you consider him normal-middle level or cute/handsome/good looking?Can you rate him too,thks

7/10

• JFL
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 1464
Probably you, but normal looking 3.5/4 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 1464
eye color halo, 7+/10

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and Richard_Hungwell
4.25psl; definetly average looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Guys 7/10 for you means good looking/cute?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Germania
Ignoring the height mog in the 1st photo, I would rate 40th percentile.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
long midface i believe

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Unproportional thirds, lower third smaller than midface but strong eye halo

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 3043
Unproportional thirds, lower third smaller than midface but strong eye halo
it's better to have a larger lower third than the others third right ?
does he has a long midface?

Above average

• +1
it's better to have a larger lower third than the others third right ?
does he has a long midface?
His midface is ok , maybe longish (philtrum could be better), his main problem is his lower third is shorter than his midface. Maybe I was wrong, tall ramus is indeed important. Dude would look much better with a longer ramus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Wtf are all these people commenting 7/10, chad-lite for? It’s not even up to TEN, it goes to EIGHT. 6= chad 7= model 8= god tier

He’s not above a 5. He’s probably 4.75-5. 5 in some pics. sure, he’s slightly above average in some pics, and others he’s not.

also, if you’re new, please don’t rate. just observe and watch
BTW 4 IS AVERAGE.

• +1
Reactions: Germania, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 3043
His midface is ok , maybe longish (philtrum could be better), his main problem is his lower third is shorter than his midface. Maybe I was wrong, tall ramus is indeed important. Dude would look much better with a longer ramus.
agree
Can't tell precisely, I think he has appeal to women thanks to his phenotype + eyes
it's mainly it's main good features ngl

So the point of my question is:i always asked myself why this guy had many cute girls,the answer is that he’s a good looking guy/handsome,of course not a super chad and so on but a hot guy(I know it seems i am the guy in the photos but i swear I’m not I’m just crazy😊).Right?

So the point of my question is:i always asked myself why this guy had many cute girls,the answer is that he’s a good looking guy/handsome,of course not a super chad and so on but a hot guy(I know it seems i am the guy in the photos but i swear I’m not I’m just crazy😊).Right?
the pheno and the eye halo

• +1
Good structure/features but bad proportions

ur above average OP

• +1
Technically speaking, he is neither bad looking nor good looking. He has some failos like zero zygos, unproportional thirds, jaw too roundish. When you look at him you have the feeling something is off
BUT he has a good phenotype and nice eyes plus good chin, so he has appeal to some women

He’s not above a 5. He’s probably 4.75-5. 5 in some pics. sure, he’s slightly above average in some pics, and others he’s not.

also, if you’re new, please don’t rate. just observe and watch
BTW 4 IS AVERAGE.
5? he's not above average, stop raising males votes to feel better, faggots
he's dead average

• +1
streege don't give me the like, you rated him 5 too

• JFL
streege don't give me the like, you rated him 5 too
i'm realistic, he has eyes color and pheno halo, other than that he is average. women are not that intelligent imo

5 psl is what we would define as a chadlite right(i’m not well into psl)

Nah he is a 5 he has a strong chin and good zygos. He can get bitches

Above average
He definitely has no good zygos, his ogee curve is completely flat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
A chadlote on psl would be 6 right?

if you had a wider face that would be in the top tier

I repeat it’s not me but think as you want
if you had a wider face that would be in the top tier
i repeat it’s not me but apart from that,what vote would you give him and how would you define him(normie,chadlite or whatever)

I repeat it’s not me but think as you want

i repeat it’s not me but apart from that,what vote would you give him and how would you define him(normie,chadlite or whatever)
chad.

top tier male model potential.

if he can grow facial width
acutally maybe not top tier but defo good looking potential

chad.

top tier male model potential.

if he can grow facial width
acutally maybe not top tier but defo good looking potential
just cheekbones implant/palate expander theory

Definetely 5 PSL

• +1
This guy is definitely above average but I'm not sure how above average. First of all it's obviously you since you included the selfies. But yeah despite bad proportions and bad features there is harmony that your face has that makes up for it imo. I'd say slightly above average maybe 4.5+ psl I think the biggest issue is longer than ideal midface.

it's obviously you since you included the selfies
"but i don't know how this gorgeous, mm material, so sexy guy can get these 8 PSL girls. but hey, it's not me hum"

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Dogs
Yeah it’s a selfie,but that doesn’t mean it’s me,i’m just a normie this guy having had chicks does’nt even know ehat this forum is.I would not be so shy to do a thing like this but i mean,think what you prefer

Hi i have this 18/19 years old friend who has been with some cute girls,do you consider him normal-middle level or cute/handsome/good looking?Can you rate him too,thks

Yes I can

• JFL