Can you really be loved in 2024?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Roping expert.
In 2024, with the current system of dating and women behavior, Can you really be loved on be the only one a girl wants?

Genuinely asking if i should just turn off my emotions and go dumb on this hoes or if i should always be looking for something more serious from them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
I gave up on love and happiness a long time ago...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
yes you can be loved in 2024

prime example is me and my oneitis if she doesnt reject me again

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
yes, but for superficial reason

In 2024, with the current system of dating and women behavior, Can you really be loved on be the only one a girl wants?

Genuinely asking if i should just turn off my emotions and go dumb on this hoes or if i should always be looking for something more serious from them.
Uncle ruckus is always there for white brah , so yes

• JFL
Reactions: ZaC
Chad only

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and kebab
not unless you are God or the BULL

• +1
Reactions: ZaC and PseudoMaxxer
If you are nice to me I will love you

yes, but for superficial reason
Breaking Bad What GIF by For(bes) The Culture

I'd say yes, but for a while.

• Hmm...
You need to be gigachad to receive love by roasties. Jbs won’t even look at you

• +1
no. I was done a long time again

• +1

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: ZaC and PseudoMaxxer
only if you have: good bones, height, right pheno, 3k+ followers, big cock, money. even then this is just the bare minimum, you’ll probably still get cheated on

• +1
Reactions: standardcel, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 22918

The mistake many people and probably you too do is assuming love is natural and just something that happens. Humans have bonded, lived together and raised children for millenia wihtout feeling “love”. relationships have always existed because one can give the other what he or she needs (intimacy, material needs etc.), its basically trading withiut losing something. And theres nothing wrong with that

• +1
So you say they end up cheating always?
I would say that: for a while, you get attached to someone and she gets attached to you. However, after a while you only stay with the person out of comfort, not so much "love".

• +1
The mistake many people and probably you too do is assuming love is natural and just something that happens. Humans have bonded, lived together and raised children for millenia wihtout feeling “love”. relationships have always existed because one can give the other what he or she needs (intimacy, material needs etc.), its basically trading withiut losing something. And theres nothing wrong with that
yeah but nowadays foids aren’t ready to make that sacrifice anymore, does that mean it’s over if i want a loyal GF and a wife?

yeah but nowadays foids aren’t ready to make that sacrifice anymore, does that mean it’s over if i want a loyal GF and a wife?
Lets just say your chances are lower. If you really want that you need to date someone who is religious.

• +1
Lets just say your chances are lower. If you really want that you need to date someone who is religious.
Suifuel, this world is cruel. Fuck it, i’m done with feelings for these hoes.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19