Can you recommend me a good bodyweight home workoutplan?

.πŸ‘½.

.πŸ‘½.

everyone can get a GF except meπŸ’”
or is it cope to train without a gym? focus is on getting lean, fit and some muscles before i start roiding in 6 months

@copingvolcel @CupOfCoffee @TakaTeo @OOGABOOGA @trendouche56 :smonk::smonk::smonk:

or is it cope to train without a gym? focus is on getting lean, fit and some muscles before i start roiding in 6 months

@copingvolcel @CupOfCoffee @TakaTeo @OOGABOOGA @trendouche56 :smonk::smonk::smonk:
go to the gym man, u need to be a different place than ur home to workout or u wont stay motivated, telling u from my experience

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Lmao, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
go to the gym man, u need to be a different place than ur home to workout or u wont stay motivated, telling u from my experience
i cant bro cuz of corona since October 2020 i couldn't enter a gym

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I got massive forearms by taking a chair, and holding it by its leg and doing raises. The key is to hold it like a sword and now let it look down. Very effective

• +1
Reactions: .πŸ‘½.
Weirdly enough, I get more results by working out at home

• Woah

Okay, so here's my routine to work out at home.

I just do whatever the fuck I feel like, and you can kinda understand which muscles are being used as you go. I start off with pull ups. I do wide ones, narrow ones, and the reverse ones. Then push ups (wide, and narrow). Then I start lifting chairs, while holding it like a sword (tripceps, and forearms). Finish it off with burpees and shit. You can jump on the rope, and do squats.

Just surprise your body everytime and think of new exercises. This will be 100 times more effective than doing a single exercise everyday, and it will also be much more fun for you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, SOS-Sonic, Lolcel and 1 other person
Pushups
Pullups
Dips
Squats

you will need a pullup bar and that's it

• Love it
maybe u have social anxiety
I just like working out naked. I get 20% strength and stamina boost, and I feel like a test subject in a science experiment, an architect of my own body and mind. I also do DMAA and DMHA and I am zooted af everytime I workout, and I dont like being around people. Also I hate wearing airpods they fall out

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and .πŸ‘½.
this guy did pullups,pushups dips only 150-200 of each for 2 years

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 11gaijin, Lmao, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
this guy did pullups,pushups dips only 150-200 of each for 2 years

Honestly this. My dad has a better physique than all the faggots on this website, and all he did was pull ups, push ups, dips, and shit. The only bad thing is he barely has any abs cuz he didnt train them

• +1
I'd at least get a bunch of weights you can put in a backpack for push ups

pull up bar if you have a good door frame

Last edited:
  • +1
Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy by Bret Contreras.
It even has neck exercises in it.

• Love it
Weirdly enough, I get more results by working out at home
weighted push ups and at home work is hella effective. i grew tons at home, certainly not cope for beginners