Can you regain the height you lost due to malnutrition?

R

RatKing

Iron
I am 16.7 years old, until the last 2 years I suffered from prolonged malnutrition and stress because of my mother, at 14 years old I was 5'6 and I have remained at that height until now, my mother was a terrible person who left me practically with a diet of only rice and instant food like coodles until my grandmother took me to her house in November last year, and now I'm eating a lot because she cooks a lot. In the span of 4 months I started to grow again from 5'6 to 5'7.5.
My father was 5'9 and my mothe is 5'6.
My dad's family averages about 5'8 tall, with my dad being the tallest, and my mom's family averages 6'+ tall.
Can I get to at least 5'9?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 51465 and shieldzz
No

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and pentamogged9000
yes guy above me is a dumb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
tales from colombia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and pentamogged9000
I am 16.7 years old, until the last 2 years I suffered from prolonged malnutrition and stress because of my mother, at 14 years old I was 5'6 and I have remained at that height until now, my mother was a terrible person who left me practically with a diet of only rice and instant food like coodles until my grandmother took me to her house in November last year, and now I'm eating a lot because she cooks a lot. In the span of 4 months I started to grow again from 5'6 to 5'7.5.
My father was 5'9 and my mothe is 5'6.
My dad's family averages about 5'8 tall, with my dad being the tallest, and my mom's family averages 6'+ tall.
Can I get to at least 5'9?
That depends on what you eat now