Can you restore shitty skin?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
After years of blasting various medical treatments and various chemical creams for my acne my skin looks like utter garbage.
I have wrinkles on my forehead, nasolabial folds, wrinkles under my eyes and on my throat.
Can this be restored or will it be there forever?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, BigBoy, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
weissbier
not a single word, fag

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, BigBoy, Deleted member 1106 and 4 others
how old are you

go see a doctor

fucked up skin at 18 isn't normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I will take time

You need to max your HGH, that is what will actually repair your skin.

Retin-a will make it appear better, make it glow and shit

Just follow the collagenmaxxing guide that’s pinned

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Chadelite
I will take time

if people followed the stuff on this site, they would actually leave. But they don't and rot here.
I will take time

I love your avi - the streamer is so insecure about his height, but he is funny.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
if people followed the stuff on this site, they would actually leave. But they don't and rot here.

I love your avi - the streamer is so insecure about his height, but he is funny.
Even just daily exercise is good for your looks. Rotting is the worst possible thing you can do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mansnob, BigBoy, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Even just daily exercise is good for your looks. Rotting is the worst possible thing you can do.
yh, when i exercised doing HIIT and some body weight exercise for 1hr 30 mins a day for like 1 month or 2 months, i grew a lot,i grew at least 2 cm. I could feel myself getting taller. HGH levels are legit

yh, when i exercised doing HIIT and some body weight exercise for 1hr 30 mins a day for like 1 month or 2 months, i grew a lot,i grew at least 2 cm. I could feel myself getting taller. HGH levels are legit
HGH also leaves to glowing red skin, improves eyebrow quality, improves hair thickness, it’s so legit

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
HGH also leaves to glowing red skin, improves eyebrow quality, improves hair thickness, it’s so legit
yh bro, im going to hgh, collagen, hair and testosterone max. We finna be gigachads. Im going to leave the site and ask for a ban. Do you know how to hairmax - as in, how do i make sure my hair is thick and good quality and i won't go bald. Is there a thread on this site

yh bro, im going to hgh, collagen, hair and testosterone max. We finna be gigachads. Im going to leave the site and ask for a ban. Do you know how to hairmax - as in, how do i make sure my hair is thick and good quality and i won't go bald. Is there a thread on this site
For hair, nofap is legit and does result in thicker hair.

For regrowing your hairline, buy the A6 Dr Pen and 42 pin cartridges, and microneedle at 2-2.5mm. Then put hylauronic acid on after.

yes, lasers for the scars

tane for the remaining acne

Maybe it can

It can be helped ngl

I as well have forehead lines

The amount of effort you will need to dedicate, I hope you are ready

For hair, nofap is legit and does result in thicker hair.

For regrowing your hairline, buy the A6 Dr Pen and 42 pin cartridges, and microneedle at 2-2.5mm. Then put hylauronic acid on after.

Last edited:
I stopped gymcelling and used a tanning bed for 4 minutes a few days ago and my skin looks dramatically better

When you masturbate you body has a spike in DHT which thins hair follicles
Tbh you're pretty accurate here
Tbh you're pretty accurate here
Stinging Nettle Root Extract can help nofap become very easy. It's a mild 5AR inhibitor and good for the hair too. T converts to DHT when you get aroused. You can't get a boner without some T->DHT conversion. That's why fin/dut make it so hard for you to get/stay aroused.

Last edited: