Can you retards do some self evaluation before calling yourself incels

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
In case you are a 5' 3" janitor then you are, If you are young and impressionable you might believe you are an incel becouse "i am at this spesific age and i didn't experience this"

Being an incel isn't edgy nor something to be proud of, If you are a male 5' 6" and above who doesn't have any mental or physical deformities you can ascend

Get out of the blackpill and to the real world, Learning social skill isn't that hard, It's not about doing perfect strategy but about being in a good place your age

It's about where you are relatively to males your age which you can change, for example do you drive? Do you have a job? Are you healthy? Do you have a good body? Is your energy good? Do you know places?
After brainrotting on blackpill you might think these things don't matter but they do becouse a woman who is attracted to you becouse of your looks will not abduct you to have sex with you you got to be able to do stuff even when she is attracted, And even if she does your life will still be like shit so why focus only on looks?

I'm somebody who used to be a complete loser is highschool and now i believe in myself more and in few months of grind after graduating i'm in the same place or better than most of my highschool friends now, I could get a gf but i don't focus on it at the moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, nathan and Ascеnd
people just say they are incels because they are lazy

people just say they are incels because they are lazy

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
In case you are a 5' 3" janitor then you are, If you are young and impressionable you might believe you are an incel becouse "i am at this spesific age and i didn't experience this"

Being an incel isn't edgy nor something to be proud of, If you are a male 5' 6" and above who doesn't have any mental or physical deformities you can ascend

Get out of the blackpill and to the real world, Learning social skill isn't that hard, It's not about doing perfect strategy but about being in a good place your age

It's about where you are relatively to males your age which you can change, for example do you drive? Do you have a job? Are you healthy? Do you have a good body? Is your energy good? Do you know places?
After brainrotting on blackpill you might think these things don't matter but they do becouse a woman who is attracted to you becouse of your looks will not abduct you to have sex with you you got to be able to do stuff even when she is attracted, And even if she does your life will still be like shit so why focus only on looks?

I'm somebody who used to be a complete loser is highschool and now i believe in myself more and in few months of grind after graduating i'm in the same place or better than most of my highschool friends now, I could get a gf but i don't focus on it at the moment
I'm not gonna call myself an incel at all actually. What I am gonna do is call YOU an incel.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism