Can you still be attractive with a recessed chin?

Yeah. not THAT attractive, but decent
Billie Joe Armstrong for example

he is subhuman, and u asked for an example, tbh i dont see point of arguing with you, you are delusional as fuck.
Tbh your ideas of htn are curious like saying Joao felix is htn and post surgery ronaldo a mtn, i want an example of what is a strong mtn that mogs pre surgery ronaldo, btw you can't just go from mtn to chadlite just for some botox implants, but i don't like to argue neither so let's just stick to our ideologies

Tbh your ideas of htn are curious like saying Joao felix is htn and post surgery ronaldo a mtn, i want an example of what is a strong mtn that mogs pre surgery ronaldo, btw you can't just go from mtn to chadlite just for some botox implants, but i don't like to argue neither so let's just stick to our ideologies
martinez is a strong mtnView attachment IMG_9330.jpeg

mtn is just an average dude

No. Jaw is law

mtn is just an average dude
I don't think pre surgery ronaldo was just an average dude with that mogger jaw and bones in the front

I don't think pre surgery ronaldo was just an average dude with that mogger jaw and bones in the front
rating are subjective. hes a billionaire and at least htn. that gives him chad status. he also has a stacy wife so...

rating are subjective. hes a billionaire and at least htn. that gives him chad status. he also has a stacy wife so...
I was arguing with one that say pre surgery ronaldo was just mtn, this is how he looked like before that botox shit btw, he also called joao felix htn which i find crazy i wouldn't say subjective if we're talking about psl terms but everyone has his own thoughs i guess

Attachments

• d7a5f289159cc4add1c30b4f077a7277.jpg
    d7a5f289159cc4add1c30b4f077a7277.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
I was arguing with one that say pre surgery ronaldo was just mtn, this is how he looked like before that botox shit btw, he also called joao felix htn which i find crazy i wouldn't say subjective if we're talking about psl terms but everyone has his own thoughs i guess
who called him that. footballers literally pick who they want even the subhumans

who called him that. footballers literally pick who they want even the subhumans
Speak your own mind, personally i won't give my opinion about Joao felix but comparing him with Ronaldo is hideous.

Attachments

• IMG_20240104_131852.jpg
    IMG_20240104_131852.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240104_131916.jpg
    IMG_20240104_131916.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 0
Speak your own mind, personally i won't give my opinion about Joao felix but comparing him with Ronaldo is hideous.
Incomparable but Ronaldo status mogs him hard.