Can You Tan With Sunscreen On

SHARRK

SHARRK

Kraken
Joined
Dec 14, 2018
Posts
3,180
Reputation
7,007
I'm starting up mt2 again, but it's still cold af rn so I can't really lie outside shirtless. I've considered tanning beds but those seem like cancer machines (correct me if I'm wrong). Might have to wait until April/May.

Anyways, what's the best way to tan without aging your face? Low SPF sunscreen? High SPF?
 
sunscreen makes u gay
 
Yes you can tan with sunscreen, sometimes even more if you get the right type of sunscreen, what type is that? I don't know.
 
I'm starting up mt2 again, but it's still cold af rn so I can't really lie outside shirtless. I've considered tanning beds but those seem like cancer machines (correct me if I'm wrong). Might have to wait until April/May.

Anyways, what's the best way to tan without aging your face? Low SPF sunscreen? High SPF?

Tanning (per se) indicates damage (which is a precursor to accelerated extrinsic skin aging). So you are asking the wrong question
 
Last edited:
Yes, use sunscreen without UVA.
 

Similar threads

Anonym0us
Replies
0
Views
17
Anonym0us
Anonym0us
zaur4ikgg🇦🇿
Replies
16
Views
54
Heaver
Heaver
TheoreticalFrame
Replies
0
Views
10
TheoreticalFrame
TheoreticalFrame
Sxmon210
Replies
1
Views
27
plaz100
plaz100
foidslayer4210
Replies
3
Views
60
scuderia
scuderia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top