TheoreticalFrame
Bronze
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2026
- Posts
- 301
- Reputation
- 146
Diagrams will help.
Need a general idea on how to contour, right now I know you apply it right under the eyes towards the top of the lateral zygos to make them pop more and near the nose bridge, I've seen a few people mess it up by applying sunscreen too far out and making their noses look really blocky. I need help on how to contour around the jaw, specifically if I'm beginning to get in the lower bf %s so I need that natty contour to make my hollow cheeks pop more.
Need a general idea on how to contour, right now I know you apply it right under the eyes towards the top of the lateral zygos to make them pop more and near the nose bridge, I've seen a few people mess it up by applying sunscreen too far out and making their noses look really blocky. I need help on how to contour around the jaw, specifically if I'm beginning to get in the lower bf %s so I need that natty contour to make my hollow cheeks pop more.