Can you trust foid dermal filler practitioners?

Let a foid do fillers on you?

• Yes, I have done it and wasn't botched

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No, I got my face botched by a foid

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
If I'm getting dermal fillers do you think I should try to find a male practitioner? Obviously they all have their qualifications and certificates but I just have this bad feeling that as usual, foids hate incels who try to ascend and will intentionally do a poor job.

Problem is, virtually every clinic in my city is run by foids or ethnics, I don't trust ethnics either to not be jealous of my skin and botch me on purpose.

Thoughts?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and ....
Just find gay men who inject fillers...

It's not a hard procedure to perform, the bigger difference is whether their clientele is male or female, rather than the sex of the practitioner. If she's done a lot of male jawlines for example she will be better at it than a male practitioner who only ever does lips.

It's not a hard procedure to perform, the bigger difference is whether their clientele is male or female, rather than the sex of the practitioner. If she's done a lot of male jawlines for example she will be better at it than a male practitioner who only ever does lips.

Worth asking if they have experience with men even if all their before/after photos are foids?

Nigga I’m never trusting a female with anything

If I'm getting dermal fillers do you think I should try to find a male practitioner? Obviously they all have their qualifications and certificates but I just have this bad feeling that as usual, foids hate incels who try to ascend and will intentionally do a poor job.

Problem is, virtually every clinic in my city is run by foids or ethnics, I don't trust ethnics either to not be jealous of my skin and botch me on purpose.

Thoughts?
I think a foid would not necessarily but likely fuck it up, they would do a bluepilled job, because they would have a carnal subconscious fear of making an unnatural chad, and since women are usually allied with eachover (femminism) she would not want other foids being fooled