Can you use a beard to fraud a better jaw srs?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
My narrow chin is one of the weakest elements of my face. I can't grow any real hair on my cheeks but I can grow a decent amount on my chin and around my mouth. Is it possible to fraud a bigger/wider looking jaw with facial hair?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf, MrGlutton and Acnno
Yes to an extent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Cope_detector, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others
Use Minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
Chin requires different approaches depending from the reason it appears to be narrow in the first place.

Beard will not fraud long face syndrome (high gonial angle with tall triangular chin), that is bimax territory.

If your chin is recessed or your mandible is, then yes, facial hair can help.

Kinda but don't expect a miracle and I would be a pain in the ass to maintain

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
hi squidbro

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
yes yes yes yes
but it depends on your genetics tbh
if you are asian/white, then yes
if you are ethinic/black, no fucking way
beard can also be straight or wavy, wavy/curly beard is FUCKING HORRIBLE and disgusting, looks like my balls hair, personal experience, reason i unfortunately wont grow my beard to an extent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 8765
straight hair beard
curly/wave hair beard
the difference is INSANE, and on pics its actually better than IRL, irl its even more different and huge.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
Tbh It's impossible to have a good looking beard if you can't grow any on your cheeks. It just makes your face look even more asymmetrical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Tbh It's impossible to have a good looking beard if you can't grow any on your cheeks. It just makes your face look even more asymmetrical.
i grow more on one cheek than the other. total subhuman trait having patchy asymmetrical hair, plus i can't grow the middle of my upper lip at all.

mAcic2u.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and WadlowMaxxing
My narrow chin is one of the weakest elements of my face. I can't grow any real hair on my cheeks but I can grow a decent amount on my chin and around my mouth. Is it possible to fraud a bigger/wider looking jaw with facial hair?

minoxidil and a derma roller. and exfoliate your dirty skin. if you want a beard.
Just know everyone can tell when your frauding and its ESSPECIALLY noticeable if you have a long narrow face if your face is wider its not as noticeable.

Beardmaxxing is the biggest looksmax there is. I literally just grew and combed some fluff over my chin (about 0.5cm long strands) and from a distance/in motion it looks so much better

• +1
Reactions: Buddha
yes yes yes yes
but it depends on your genetics tbh
if you are asian/white, then yes
if you are ethinic/black, no fucking way
beard can also be straight or wavy, wavy/curly beard is FUCKING HORRIBLE and disgusting, looks like my balls hair, personal experience, reason i unfortunately wont grow my beard to an extent
Fcuk are you serious? I have curly hair and the beard I have feels like my pubes its over

Fcuk are you serious? I have curly hair and the beard I have feels like my pubes its over
dead serious, you will never have a decent beard, unless you accept your shitty curly beard and let it grow
it will start decently, then after a time it will get really fucking ugly and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969