JuicyJerry
Bronze
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2026
- Posts
- 421
- Reputation
- 211
Weird pic but as you can see I have bad skin and thinking of doing tret and accutane together what you think
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Why tf would you use both at the same time just get accutaneView attachment 5717792
Weird pic but as you can see I have bad skin and thinking of doing tret and accutane together what you think
ur skin is ok-ish, you don't need both of them just one, for ur type of acne tretinoin would work better.View attachment 5717792
Weird pic but as you can see I have bad skin and thinking of doing tret and accutane together what you think
Just use tretView attachment 5717792
Weird pic but as you can see I have bad skin and thinking of doing tret and accutane together what you think