Can you use filled to get a define downward medial canthus like gandy

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Would fillers be able to cause the affect Salludon got

Taban told me during our consultation that he knows no such existing methods to recreate the downwards medial canthus look

And keep in mind that he’s a top tier, occuplastic surgeon in LA..and if anyone would know, it’s him

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 2846, middayshowers and 1 other person
Taban told me during our consultation that he knows no such existing methods to recreate the downwards medial canthus look

And keep in mind that he’s a top tier, occuplastic surgeon in LA..and if anyone would know, it’s him
So it’s just hard luck

So it’s just hard luck
Yeah I think more research could go into the topic if more people requested it..and there became a demand for it

They’d probably look deeper into the root cause with their resources and probably find it if the potential monetary compensation was there..

I certainly would have gotten the surgery if it existed, I know for sure and asked him in detail..and he pretty much told me what I said in the OP, sucks

Yeah I think more research could go into the topic if more people requested it..and there became a demand for it

They’d probably look deeper into the root cause with their resources and probably find it if the potential monetary compensation was there..

I certainly would have gotten the surgery if it existed, I know for sure and asked him in detail..and he pretty much told me what I said in the OP, sucks
I think it has something to do with the nose shape and the brow ridge

downward medial canthus is positive canthal tilt ?
im just asking because im not sure what are u asking in this topic tbh

downward medial canthus is positive canthal tilt ?
im just asking because im not sure what are u asking in this topic tbh
Look at gandy’ s eye

Medial canthopexy is a thing but it's far from being done for PSL aesthetic purposes. The inner canthal is a very delicate, if not dangerous, area to perform surgery on. It's mostly used to correct telecanthus (short inner canthi) and from the video below you can see that it's very invasive

In medial canthopexy, you have to detach the muscle that is connected to the lacrimal bone, it's honestly a brutal operation see below for reference

Essentially be prepared to spend a shit ton of money and find a craniofacial surgeon with questionable work ethic do it.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Essentially be prepared to spend a shit ton of money and find a craniofacial surgeon with questionable work ethic do it.
Lifefuel if you have money