A way to get that downturned medial canthus ?

Rivers of Nihil

Rivers of Nihil

gothic slayer
i've came across @Tyrant thread : https://looksmax.org/threads/the-lacrimal-and-how-they-affect-the-medial-canthus.1005435/
he explained the relationship between the shape of the medial canthus and the lacrimal bone and nasal bridge projection
basically lacrimal ( and nasal bridge ) projection increase the probability of having a sharp downturned medial canthus :

notice Atesh salih and David Gandy

me also ( to brag ) :
Nasal brideg
Open photo

Now as you read this try pulling the skin around your nasal bridge bringing it forward , notice how the medial canthus also elongates becoming sharper and more downturned

how could we increase this projection :
  1. Implants: Similar to how implants can be used to augment other facial features like the chin or cheekbones, custom implants could potentially be designed and placed along the lacrimal bone to increase its projection. These implants would need to be carefully positioned to ensure a natural and harmonious appearance. @RealSurgerymax thoughts ?

2. Fat grafting: Autologous fat grafting involves harvesting fat from one part of the body and injecting it into another area to add volume. In theory, fat grafting could be used to augment the lacrimal area, although this would require precise placement and may not be as predictable as using implants.

3. Dorsal augmentation: If the bridge of the nose is flat or lacks sufficient height, dorsal augmentation can be performed using cartilage grafts or synthetic implants to increase the overall projection of the nose.

one drawback to this is that you may be sacrificing your infra glabbelar notch by doing this , but still a greek nose is still aesthetic nevertheless :
th

thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant, Narcissus🥀, albanian_chad and 2 others
@Clavicular you will like thsi , tag surgery bhais

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
pointless feature

• Ugh..
Reactions: IMOGYOU
pointless feature
this feature alone can gives you PCT if you have neutral one , gives you masculine eyes automatically

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
@Narcissus🥀 tag your pirates

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
i've came across @Tyrant thread : https://looksmax.org/threads/the-lacrimal-and-how-they-affect-the-medial-canthus.1005435/
he explained the relationship between the shape of the medial canthus and the lacrimal bone and nasal bridge projection
basically lacrimal ( and nasal bridge ) projection increase the probability of having a sharp downturned medial canthus :

me also ( to brag ) :
View attachment 2893904
Open photo

Now as you read this try pulling the skin around your nasal bridge bringing it forward , notice how the medial canthus also elongates becoming sharper and more downturned

1. Implants: Similar to how implants can be used to augment other facial features like the chin or cheekbones, custom implants could potentially be designed and placed along the lacrimal bone to increase its projection. These implants would need to be carefully positioned to ensure a natural and harmonious appearance. @RealSurgerymax thoughts ?

2. Fat grafting: Autologous fat grafting involves harvesting fat from one part of the body and injecting it into another area to add volume. In theory, fat grafting could be used to augment the lacrimal area, although this would require precise placement and may not be as predictable as using implants.

3. Dorsal augmentation: If the bridge of the nose is flat or lacks sufficient height, dorsal augmentation can be performed using cartilage grafts or synthetic implants to increase the overall projection of the nose.

one drawback to this is that you may be sacrificing your infra glabbelar notch by doing this , but still a greek nose is still aesthetic nevertheless :
th

thoughts ?
Maybe do a little cut on the nose bridge and stitch it, it’ll stretch the skin

Maybe do a little cut on the nose bridge and stitch it, it’ll stretch the skin
what about the scares ? you dont want those

I’ll be real gang there is nothing to brag about. T50 shit coloured eyes with no browbone:trepidation::trepidation::trepidation:
you do realize eye color is like the 6th in importance ? and about browridge ppl here said supras>browridge , and i have top percentile downturned supras
yeah bro ignore the hooding , the eye shape ,the eyebrows, the sharp medial canthus , muh bad eyes :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
you do realize eye color is like the 6th in importance ? and about browridge ppl here said supras>browridge , and i have top percentile downturned supras
yeah bro ignore the hooding , the eye shape ,the eyebrows, the sharp medial canthus , muh bad eyes :feelswah:
Supras and glamella are literally what makes the browridge you bigot

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Not true eye color is a massive halo

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Rivers of Nihil
IMG 8428

Another Dalit with schizo ramblings. Your eye area is as average as they come.

• JFL
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
Supras and glamella are literally what makes the browridge you bigot
supra = the lower part of the browridge , i dont have a browridge that protrudes , just like atesh

Not true eye color is a massive halo
its a massive halo yes , but also its not a failo if you have dark eyes , ppl here act like you cant have top tier eye area if you have dark eyes

can it make someone eyes look asian when hooded? I think that's my case

me also ( to brag ) :
View attachment 2893904
Open photo

th

thoughts ?
Good thread

can it make someone eyes look asian when hooded? I think that's my case
asain eyes arent "hooded" the hooding seems to be skin not fat

yo, i think i might have this, still over btw

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
chatgpt ahh thread

wouldn't it increase the nasolabial angle?
No effect on it, if ur worried u can do it from the top of the nasal process. I recommend PCL threads for the nose