Can you work in sales with acne?

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
I've been ignoring tons of interview invites and replies because I'm bloated and my acne looks like shit. Does anyone here know if it's mainly remote or in-person and how over is it?

good looks and high trust face is very important for sales after that comes the ability to sell the product

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, ShowerMaxxing, smoothsexy and 3 others
Sell me this pen incel

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, ShowerMaxxing and smoothsexy
Sell me this pen incel
"Hello sir, we have pens to sell, very good, very cheap, give me your money and get a pen now!"

good looks and high trust face is very important for sales after that comes the ability to sell the product
stop watching wolf of wall street incel

I wish this wasn't the case ffs, I can't imagine anyone seeing an 18 year old boy with acne all over his face and taking him seriously, let alone finding him convincing. :feelswhy:

And all the interviews are video calls so they will see my face it's over.

And all the interviews are video calls so they will see my face it's over.
u can fraud over webcam with SnapCam or equilivelnt
zoom even has a built-in smoothing tool

Sales is all about high trust face and size, just like anything else face height and frame are everything

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Sales is all about high trust face and size, just like anything else face height and frame are everything
I suck at pretending to give a shit too, so in the one interview I did, I just sat there unfazed. Didn’t get the job obviously.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing