Can your upper maxilla be recessed even if you don't have an underbite?

S

smalldicktalcell

Iron
Joined
Apr 17, 2023
Posts
184
Reputation
246
My top teeth go perfectly over the bottom ones, yet from my side profile I get the impression that I have an underbite? Is it even possible or am I just autistic (forward growth or chin potruding causes this btw and if yes, is it good or bad?)
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust
you are black I am assuming, prognathism just means your lower lip is too large for upper lip, or your chin underdeveloped, or your bite (teeth formation) is normal but your mandible is too long
 
you are black I am assuming, prognathism just means your lower lip is too large for upper lip, or your chin underdeveloped, or your bite (teeth formation) is normal but your mandible is too long
I'm not black bro I'm from eastern europe, also My chin isn't underdeveloped or so I think...how can I know for sure tho?
 
It could be that your upper maxilla is flat while your lower maxilla (upper jaw) and mandible (chin) are well-developed/protruding. Robert Pattinson is the prime example of this. While a flat upper maxilla doesn't necessarily knock any points off the attractiveness scale, your side profile might not look as striking as it would have with a fully developed one. I am in the same boat as you. I don't know what procedure(s) I need and how I will fix this, but since I've got more prominent failos to worry about, my maxilla problem will have to take the backseat for now.
 
Last edited:
My top teeth go perfectly over the bottom ones, yet from my side profile I get the impression that I have an underbite? Is it even possible or am I just autistic (forward growth or chin potruding causes this btw and if yes, is it good or bad?)
Yes you can have recessed maxilla even without underbite
 

Similar threads

sunlessthegreat
Replies
12
Views
77
sunlessthegreat
sunlessthegreat
sejowillascend
Replies
11
Views
142
moneyfundsmoneys
moneyfundsmoneys
jflmeister
Replies
2
Views
40
bobstuckatmtn
bobstuckatmtn
Zockerschocker
Replies
14
Views
143
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
L
Replies
19
Views
322
fxresdz
fxresdz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top