can zso with zygos implants give me a significantly wider face

smoth

smoth

i need abused dog stacy

i look like this now, 68 ipd, 0.48 esr with 1,7-8 fwhr

Slightly but your width is okay. You do need more cheekbone projection so those will help

• +1
Reactions: smoth
The increased FWHR will add nothing to your looks tbh. Cheekbone volume might though.
u right, my cheekbones aren't really high set so changing the shape and setnnes will ascend me by a lot

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Why dont u ask a surgeon?
Why bother asking 15 year olds who think they are better than everyone because they saw syrianhorseface promote the forum and because theyve read 2 articles on surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 24770 and smoth
Assuming ZSO is even viable and hypothetically let's say it is. What benefit would you gain from having a wider FWHR? Reconsider

@Blackgymmax what would you rate this dude

• Hmm...
As someone who went through the similar thought process as you, I can say fwhr matters less than some people think.

Sure, having huge cheekbones like christian bale is amazing but you really can't achieve them through surgery if you don't have a right base for that beforehand.

You should do zygo implants and call it a day, but don't expect something too crazy, already around 6-ish mms is more than enough for most people

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and smoth
dnrd but anyway heres a morph of you because i got bored

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and smoth
do u think u can ascend to chad with surgeries
no obv but you could probably achieve like 50% of the looks increase you got in the morph i made if you get surgeries such as:

rhino, zygos and implants, chin-implant or geniogiant, and something to fix your lip seal

no obv but you could probably achieve like 50% of the looks increase you got in the morph i made if you get surgeries such as:

rhino, zygos and implants, chin-implant or geniogiant, and something to fix your lip seal
main difficulty would be fixing your lips prob

why no and what's wrong with my lip seal

anyways whats wrong with them?
-too steep falloff between upper vermillion border to lateral commisure ends
-slightly too narrow
-weird small gap in the middle of lips

also theres something off about the mouth line shape or wtv its called but idk enough ab lip aesthetics to be specific

• +1
As someone who went through the similar thought process as you, I can say fwhr matters less than some people think.

Sure, having huge cheekbones like christian bale is amazing but you really can't achieve them through surgery if you don't have a right base for that beforehand.

You should do zygo implants and call it a day, but don't expect something too crazy, already around 6-ish mms is more than enough for most people
Yeah but adding implants in that area can look uncanny. Have you done so without it looking bad?