Can zygos implants ascend me to chadlite?

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 29581
you mean descend? you're already a chad bhai just be confident hit the gym grow beard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Allornothing, Deleted member 15539 and 2 others
You'd be the first one to reach omega chad level.

you always look like an ethnic version of this legendary meme guy
Screenshot 20230607 205413

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, rooman, SubHumanHere and 3 others
You have recessed maxilla bro its over

Lf1 asap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
suicide bomber pheno

No bs now, do you have droppy eyelids, you seem to have recessed maxilla and yes zygos would ascend you.
ZSO + LF1 + Brain transplant and maybe you'll pass genes.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 21403
No bs now, do you have droppy eyelids, you seem to have recessed maxilla and yes zygos would ascend you.
How much cost this surgerys?

His maxilla is very forward grown, he's posted side before

no you are poor ethnic it's over

Why my maxilla look recessed but is not?
Your mouth region is too advanced compared to your paranasal. Paranasal implants could fix the hollowing/nasolabial folds

Your mouth region is too advanced compared to your paranasal. Paranasal implants could fix the hollowing/nasolabial folds
How much you think can improve me? Maybe 0,5psl?

What even changed? The only thing I notice is lasolabial folds smoothed out. He hardly looks any different.
That's what paranasal implants do from the front

Advancing the maxilla would have the same result right?
His lower maxilla/alveolar part is already forward, advancing would likely keep the issue cos it's not even that his paranasal is recessed I don't think, just the alveolar part is too far forward in comparison. As I said, I've seen his side. And I think it's just a hollow paranasal, so implants to support the area rather than advance it would probably be better than lefort imo

Last edited:
His lower maxilla/alveolar part is already forward, advancing would likely keep the issue cos it's not even that his paranasal is recessed I don't think, just the alveolar part is too far forward in comparison. As I said, I've seen his side. And I think it's just a hollow paranasal, so implants to support the area rather than advance it would probably be better than lefort imo
Yes I need paranasal implant?

What even changed? The only thing I notice is lasolabial folds smoothed out. He hardly looks any different.
Do you think I not improve?

Charisma is not cope?
For leadership, Charisma is not cope. And leadership basilly surpasses any benefit you would get from any surgery.

Man, you either have really heavy body dismorphia, or you are getting your daily dose of fun by making all those same topics.
But im not subhuman?

For leadership, Charisma is not cope. And leadership basilly surpasses any benefit you would get from any surgery.
and for girls?

Added to blacklist, you are one of the most useless rotting bullshit sayer