Canada is officially a Chink overseas territory

Razeb

Razeb

Feminist Incel.
Our politicians are literally telling Chink leaders to keep our own citizens imprisoned there for longer. Let me restate: Canadian citizens are being held by Chinks on phoney charges and instead of pushing for their immediate release and benefits for them as prisoners, our politicians(who are supposed to have our interests in mind) are telling them to KEEP them there imprisoned for longer :lul: :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, rand anon, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
At least they're somewhat high iq, I feel sorry for central Americans and mestizo mutts when I walk past them.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, BongMog and Razeb
it's honestly over for the US bro not even joking, just purely from a demographic angle. The US was able to stay on top because it was mainly white or controlled by white folks who are competent. As the affirmative action agenda and the Mexican hordes keep on coming, well, the situations not looking good. The folks are like 1 SD lower in terms of intelligence, at least, and those are the spics that were born and raised in the States.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Elvisandreaa, rand anon and 2 others
it's honestly over for the US bro not even joking, just purely from a demographic angle. The US was able to stay on top because it was mainly white or controlled by white folks who are competent. As the affirmative action agenda and the Mexican hordes keep on coming, well, the situations not looking good. The folks are like 1 SD lower in terms of intelligence, at least, and those are the spics that were born and raised in the States.
:feelspepo: :feelspepo:

• So Sad
Reactions: Razeb
haha sorry bro I guess this might be ironic for you personally seeing as that you get all those likes and interest from the latin foids

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
decline of the west is so fucking hilarious. One example, Muslimcels were terrified of and traumatized by right wing chads for the past 2 decades because of terrorism being called sand nogs, terrorist etc now that blackpill is mainstream the right wingers got so demoralized by foids they are at a point of calling for white sharia JFL as their sisters and daughters are utter degens and burning coal along with trans shit and migration general leftis shenanigans, the once brutal right wingers are begging for taliban KEKW

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
haha sorry bro I guess this might be ironic for you personally seeing as that you get all those likes and interest from the latin foids
we should only let the high E castizas in :feelsokman: :feelsautistic:

• Woah
I prefer it this way.

• Woah
decline of the west is so fucking hilarious. One example, Muslimcels were terrified of and traumatized by right wing chads for the past 2 decades because of terrorism being called sand nogs, terrorist etc now that blackpill is mainstream the right wingers got so demoralized by foids they are at a point of calling for white sharia JFL as their sisters and daughters are utter degens and burning coal along with trans shit and migration general leftis shenanigans, the once brutal right wingers are begging for taliban KEKW
I'm loving this

I like Chinese, it's good