canada seems like such a matrix society

oatmeal

oatmeal

not who you think you are
anyone who lives there here? when i went there was something very wrong with the place. like some creeping passive negayive energy over there. tell stories and other oral wisdom pls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, northern mogger, TheRagingBull and 2 others
Image 36

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Canada is one of those places with such big land and mass but invisible and uninteresting

Nothing happens there I rarely hear about Canada

Canada is one of those places with such big land and mass but invisible and uninteresting

Nothing happens there I rarely hear about Canada
yeah man.

you know honestly Yukon during the summer is really fucking nice though. I took pictures over there with some rlly good camera and its some scenic serene stuff.

but every other part of the year its just snowy depression in townd that look like silent hill so jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and TheRagingBull
Canada is the elites testing ground for the most deplorable shit

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Canada is the elites testing ground for the most deplorable shit
Oh tell me about it.

Right now atm its basically the eschaton for flooding in a bunch of villager curries from the east of India to scam them with the opportunity cost of a degree so that they pay taxes to the gov.

but they come over here and then realize that the place is in even worse shape than their village in Uttar Pradesh and want to escape this kinless managerial shithole jfl, but can't because Canada has some shitty travel legislation so they're stuck there in poverty handing checks to their family back home.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, incel194012940, TheRagingBull and 2 others
I lived in Burnaby for a while
It was nice

Oh tell me about it.

Right now atm its basically the eschaton for flooding in a bunch of villager curries from the east of India to scam them with the opportunity cost of a degree so that they pay taxes to the gov.

but they come over here and then realize that the place is in even worse shape than their village in Uttar Pradesh and want to escape this kinless managerial shithole jfl, but can't because Canada has some shitty travel legislation so they're stuck there in poverty handing checks to their family back home.

not who you think you are​

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead