Canada vs UK

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Me and my friend met two 23 year old Canadian girls on holiday. Both were gym girls with body halo, one Stacylite and one MTB. We started talking about relationships, dating ect

The Stacylite told us that in Canada (Toronto), literally all of her "unattractive" male friends are able to secure a slay within 5 minutes of a bar closing with close to 0 effort. She said this behavior was disgusting but that's besides the point. Apparently most of her friends have a 50+ slaycount despite not even looking good.

We proceeded to educate them on the brutalities of the UK and how achieving something like that is literally impossible. You really need to be something special to be able to consistently bring a willing girl back 5 mins before closing.

Another nail in the coffin for UKcels. Explains why I was able to slay literally every time I went out in the US.

They also complained about how LTRs are impossible to come by. They said Canadian guys are all immature, indecisive, feminine and lack ambition jfl

UK lads, you're being shafted. Book your plane tickets asap

They both also said British was the hottest accent :feelshah:

@6ft4

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fleamales, Xangsane, Akhi and 5 others
Same story

US and Canada are the easiest places to slay. Water.

And UK.

Don’t kid yourself incel. There’s literal chavs bagging and marrying Stacies in some shithole UK village on the absolute daily. And that’s just the smaller cities.

London, Manchester: it’s impossible to be incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins, infini and Akhi
Go back to India if inceldom is too hard for you, you Portuguese shudra Med manlet Chadlite vermin.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Henry Rollins, infini and 3 others
The only reason to stay in the England is if you grew up belonging to a specific faction (eg. Chav, Deano, UpperClass) and you get foids just by existing and belonging to said faction.
If you're just a normal, non-niched, well adjusted guy you effectively have to be Chad in England to live the life that a HTN lives in North America.

When did you mention that you're going to America again?
I think that going on a dozen holidays to the south of Europe in the last number years was a detrimental move
Despite the good weather (which is available in America) the nightlife sounds like utter dogshit from spain to greece to italy to croatia to france
Even if foids there are more receptive than English foids, the stories of the actual clubs and lack of mingling among strangers (exception being 0 inhib desperation approachers) sounds shit.
Should've just put all of that money towards slaying holidays in North America imo

You are re igniting my desire to experience American club slaying
I need to escape inceldom with Bouncermaxxing in the coming months but once I feel like a slayer again I will be in the right mindframe to attempt to break my dry streak for clubbing slays

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and forevergymcelling
The only reason to stay in the England is if you grew up belonging to a specific faction (eg. Chav, Deano, UpperClass) and you get foids just by existing and belonging to said faction.
If you're just a normal, non-niched, well adjusted guy you effectively have to be Chad in England to live the life that a HTN lives in North America.

When did you mention that you're going to America again?
I think that going on a dozen holidays to the south of Europe in the last number years was a detrimental move
Despite the good weather (which is available in America) the nightlife sounds like utter dogshit from spain to greece to italy to croatia to france
Even if foids there are more receptive than English foids, the stories of the actual clubs and lack of mingling among strangers (exception being 0 inhib desperation approachers) sounds shit.
Should've just put all of that money towards slaying holidays in North America imo

You are re igniting my desire to experience American club slaying
I need to escape inceldom with Bouncermaxxing in the coming months but once I feel like a slayer again I will be in the right mindframe to attempt to break my dry streak for clubbing slays
I’m going next year but that’s with my gf to visit some national parks

Although a few of us were talking about going in the WhatsApp chat. Would be insane if we could go as a group

Slaying in the US or Canada is an essential experience for the average UK/Ireland blackpiller. Feels like all cheats enabled, god mode, 2x health and unlimited ammo

You’d probably do even better than expected due to their obsession with height. That, plus your Irish accent = over

• Love it
Reactions: 6ft4
US and Canada are the easiest places to slay. Water.

And UK.

Don’t kid yourself incel. There’s literal chavs bagging and marrying Stacies in some shithole UK village on the absolute daily. And that’s just the smaller cities.

London, Manchester: it’s impossible to be incel
its just incel cope

‚muh my country is so hard bro if i lived in this other country (that had the exact same dating culture) id slay so easily :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

one of the more common inkwell copes..

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and ReadBooksEveryday
its just incel cope

‚muh my country is so hard bro if i lived in this other country (that had the exact same dating culture) id slay so easily :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

one of the more common inkwell copes..
Bro I’ve literally done it

I doubled my slaycount in one month travelling the US. I fucked every single time I went out. And at times, 2 different girls in one night.

Just look at @Clavicular ‘s threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, Akhi and 6ft4
I’m going next year but that’s with my gf to visit some national parks

Although a few of us were talking about going in the WhatsApp chat. Would be insane if we could go as a group

Slaying in the US or Canada is an essential experience for the average UK/Ireland blackpiller. Feels like all cheats enabled, god mode, 2x health and unlimited ammo

You’d probably do even better than expected due to their obsession with height. That, plus your Irish accent = over
fuark we should plan a group trip then tbh
Incelcon USA 2025 would be insane

@poopoohead @Crisick @ascension would be on the edges of their seats awaiting the thread updates

It would be the 10 year anniversary since the original incelcon as well

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, ascension, Crisick and 1 other person
fuark we should plan a group trip then tbh
Incelcon USA 2025 would be insane

@poopoohead @Crisick @ascension would be on the edges of their seats awaiting the thread updates

It would be the 10 year anniversary since the original incelcon as well

Can me and @ascension join?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Me and my friend met two 23 year old Canadian girls on holiday. Both were gym girls with body halo, one Stacylite and one MTB. We started talking about relationships, dating ect

The Stacylite told us that in Canada (Toronto), literally all of her "unattractive" male friends are able to secure a slay within 5 minutes of a bar closing with close to 0 effort. She said this behavior was disgusting but that's besides the point. Apparently most of her friends have a 50+ slaycount despite not even looking good.

We proceeded to educate them on the brutalities of the UK and how achieving something like that is literally impossible. You really need to be something special to be able to consistently bring a willing girl back 5 mins before closing.

Another nail in the coffin for UKcels. Explains why I was able to slay literally every time I went out in the US.

They also complained about how LTRs are impossible to come by. They said Canadian guys are all immature, indecisive, feminine and lack ambition jfl

UK lads, you're being shafted. Book your plane tickets asap

They both also said British was the hottest accent :feelshah:

@6ft4
You're right about Canadian guys being feminine.
They have legit 0 testosterone, and are all nice guys. You should try to aim to be good, not nice. Big difference. One has self-respect.

Where from Britain are you from? What accent?

Slaying is bs btw. You're 100% immature too, if you want to slay.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and forevergymcelling
You're right about Canadian guys being feminine.
They have legit 0 testosterone, and are all nice guys. You should try to aim to be good, not nice. Big difference. One has self-respect.

Where from Britain are you from? What accent?

Slaying is bs btw. You're 100% immature too, if you want to slay.
South, high pedigree accent, think something similar to henry cavil

I have a gf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6ft4 and greycel
South, high pedigree accent, think something similar to henry cavil

I have a gf
Your gf cool with you meeting random gym girls? Or you don't tell her this sorta shit?

Your gf cool with you meeting random gym girls? Or you don't tell her this sorta shit?
Met them in the line for a club. It was one in one out so me and my friend stood there for over an hour chatting.

Nothing happened so yeah I don’t think she’d care

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Why are all your posts about slaying?
This isn't intellectually stimulating content

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
isnt Canada a curry colony?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Matthias8272
Lets do this. Next slayercon. Oofies will pay. @6ft4

Go back to India if inceldom is too hard for you, you Portuguese shudra Med manlet Chadlite vermin.
That must be why he rejects my night out offers.

fuck man, I can pass as a Mexican tho
That's enough for me to put you to ignore. I can almost smell the BO chili from the avi.

Last edited: