Candice Swanepoel in candid

How many standard deviations above the mean (5/10) is she (full body for prime-age females)?

• Total voters
People will get confused if you don't answer how it's scaled.
Pretty certain standard deviation is more confusing to most
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Though this is very nice, this is not a 99th percentile body among prime girls

just use 2-8 rating system, where 2 and 8 barely exist, so 99% of people would be between 3 and 7, then you approximately rate person using this scale, we have only 10 polls options, adding 0.25 at 10 points system would be too low, adding 0.5 would be too much, adding 0.25

or just

subhuman
lower LTN
LTN
upper LTN
lower MTN
MTN
upper MTN
lower HTN
HTN
upper HTN
lower chadlite
chadlite
upper chadlite
lower chad
chad
upper chad
gigachad
terachad

u have 18 options here, and 10 options to add to the poll, you just have to rate person approximately

russian_girls_01.jpg

it's clear that this girl is a stacy, we want to know something more specific, using the first method poll would look like this

1)5.25-5.5
2)5.5-5.75
3)5.75-6
4)6-6.25
5)6.25-6.5
6)6.5-6.75
7)6.75-7
8)7-7.25
9)7.25-7.5
10)7.5-7.75

or

1) HTB
2) upper HTB
3) lower stacylite
4) stacylite
5) upper styacylite
6) lower stacy
7) stacy
8) upper stacy
9) gigastacy
10) terastacy
You wrote all of this yet failed to provide any explanation of scaling.

You wrote all of this yet failed to provide any explanation of scaling.
wdym? it's just simple scale with ranking, you're not going to ask thousands of people here and analyze data after that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
wdym? it's just simple scale with ranking, you're not going to ask thousands of people here and analyze data after that
You didn't offer any scaling.

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
that body is objectively not as good she looks like a blow up doll with vary exaggerated proportions
You srs? Ask any guy who has the better body you'll get the same answer. She bodymogs Swanepoel into another dimension. Her proportions are not exaggerated at all, just slim with a small waist and big tits

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
She's South African, but racemixing isn't very common there and I'm not seeing any indication in her coloring.
Look at her facial shape pre-rhinoplasty. It looks a lot flatter. Her forehead shape also looks like a midway point between African and European.

Look at her facial shape pre-rhinoplasty. It looks a lot flatter. Her forehead shape also looks like a midway point between African and European.
You aren't the only one sporting this theory.

Any of the SSA coloring she may have looks completely wiped, if true. Both of her parents are quite pale.

You aren't the only one sporting this theory.

Any of the SSA coloring she may have looks completely wiped, if true. Both of her parents are quite pale.
That family pic kind of takes away from my theory, because I wouldn't say either of the parents look mixed. Maybe they've created a unique phenotype via inbreeding. I would still bet that Candice has some African admixture, though.

That family pic kind of takes away from my theory, because I wouldn't say either of the parents look mixed. Maybe they've created a unique phenotype via inbreeding. I would still bet that Candice has some African admixture, though.
Afrikaners would theoretically be particularly inbred due to the founder effect.

3218962 candice swanepoe nude 54

Jfl at the fatniggercel in the background

Who's a better example?
5 Standard Deviations are 1 in 3.5 MILLION. Someone like that would be Margot Robbie. In her prime pictures she's even rarer but regarding her candids that fits.
Just to clarify, the one in OP has too many facial flaws to be that rare, same for the body. 1.5 SD are top 13% and when I look at the girls in my grade, 13% fog the one in OP (age range 17-20), so my pick is literally more realistic.

Someone like that would be Margot Robbie.
Her face isn't on the same level and their bodies aren't even comparable.
Gettyimages 115699538 2048x2048
Gettyimages 98795695 2048x2048

1.5 SD are top 13% and when I look at the girls in my grade, 13% fog the one in OP (age range 17-20), so my pick is literally more realistic.
You, sir, are truly delusional. God Bless you.

Her face isn't on the same level and their bodies aren't even comparable.
View attachment 2262278View attachment 2262279

You, sir, are truly delusional. God Bless you.
Did you skip math class from the 10th grade upwards and even know the rarities of each Standard Deviation? You're retarded with no chance of parole if you think that the fucking HTB in the OP is THE BEST out of a lineup of 3 million girls.

Jfl, girl in OP is MTB max and who cares about body/ass/tits.

She's 5SD above mean bro :feelswhy:

I'm wondering where these people even get the term standard deviation from without knowing the corresponding sigma rules.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Srs never got the big deal with her, even my oneitis used to say Candice is too stunning, but personally I'd say my oneitis body mogged Candice and face is matched.

There's far more foids out there who will mog Candice for sure

You voted for the 4.75-5SD option you dumb fuck and that is the best out of ~3.5 million.
Tell me what's ironic now you 60IQ monkey.
There's the proof in case you change the vote now. I know, could be inspect elemented but I don't care enough to fake that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Srs never got the big deal with her, even my oneitis used to say Candice is too stunning, but personally I'd say my oneitis body mogged Candice and face is matched.

There's far more foids out there who will mog Candice for sure
Mog or fog?

Which is ~1/983,000, you absolute moron.
Just google the sigmavalues and shit them into this thread even though the google results literally contradict themselves instead of calculating them yourself and coming to terms with the fact that I'm right theory.

Just google the sigmavalues and shit them into this thread even though the google results literally contradict themselves instead of calculating them yourself and coming to terms with the fact that I'm right theory.
You've gone full schizo now.
Obama Reaction GIF

You've gone full schizo now.
Obama Reaction GIF
Compare a few results on google, some will say 5SD are 1 in 1M, others say it's 1 in 3.5M. It doesn't even matter though, what I learned in math class is that 3SD are the top 0.03%, which is too high already for that girl in the OP.

Compare a few results on google, some will say 5SD are 1 in 1M, others say it's 1 in 3.5M. It doesn't even matter though, what I learned in math class is that 3SD are the top 0.03%, which is too high already for that girl in the OP.
Fortunately for you, the second comment of this post contains a spreadsheet that I made in sheets using the NORMDIST function. Unfortunately for you, you decided to not scroll down before commenting and ultimately made a fool of yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Nice body, similar to my gf's, except that my gf has a juicier ass. Fuck, now I'm horny again. :lul:

Nice body, similar to my gf's, except that my gf has a juicier ass. Fuck, now I'm horny again. :lul:
Know the feeling. Btw how do u know ur gf is real not imagined?

Fortunately for you, the second comment of this post contains a spreadsheet that I made in sheets using the NORMDIST function. Unfortunately for you, you decided to not scroll down before commenting and ultimately made a fool of yourself.
Strawman harder please, by acting like the literal exact value is the main point of discussion. The actual value is not the main discussion point here, it's that the overrate is completely ridiculous. Everything above 2SD above mean is too much for the girl in the post.
"Made a fool of yourself" lol if you think that you won the whole discussion because you made this point:
Which is ~1/983,000, you absolute moron.
Ironic that you insult me in the same breath, as that changes the fact that you completely overrate her one bit.
I know at least 5 girls that FOG HER COMPLETELY in my city, and guess what, my city has less than half of 983000 residents, you absolute moron.

Strawman harder please, by acting like the literal exact value is the main point of discussion.
Did you skip math class from the 10th grade upwards and even know the rarities of each Standard Deviation?

I know at least 5 girls that FOG HER COMPLETELY in my city, and guess what, my city has less than half of 983000 residents, you absolute moron.
when I look at the girls in my grade, 13% fog the one in OP (age range 17-20)
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

I guess VS needs to hire you as their new model scout.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

I guess VS needs to hire you as their new model scout.
Lol, did I shit on the whole model cast of VS, or only one model you cuck? There are many very good looking models in VS, and she isn't one of them.
Your statement would've made sense if I said something like "VS models are overrated as hell", sadly for you, I didn't, so DNR.

Lol, did I shit on the whole model cast of VS, or only one model you cuck? There are many very good looking models in VS, and she isn't one of them.
Your statement would've made sense if I said something like "VS models are overrated as hell", sadly for you, I didn't, so DNR.
Your preferences don't matter, idiot. The market determined her to be a top-selling lingerie model (and not a diversity hire), thus, the industry would be eager to find models who are more attractive than her (allegedly, 13% of your female peers).