• +1
Reactions: Detective, Amnesia and Birdcell
According to his thread , the first type
But really , it's just lighting
i'll keep that in mind, but its a nice fun fact anyway

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
i'll keep that in mind, but its a nice fun fact anyway
Watch my previous post on this thread , I showed 2 pics where I have 1 and 2 cheekbones type , meaning it has to be lightning and head position

No its just the lighting. i forgot the models name, but his hollowing looks normal in other pics
Nah, i saw some black guy irl with exactly these kinds of cheekbones.

It really stuck out and they clearly exist

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Nah, i saw some black guy irl with exactly these kinds of cheekbones.

It really stuck out and they clearly exist
Do black people have strong zygos ?

• +1
Have you ever noticed there're 2 kinds of hollow cheeks?

View attachment 1094464

It isn't just lighting; it's all a matter of canine fossa. How deep the canine fossa is.

Here's the range of canine fossa depths from shallow (left) to deep (right):

View attachment 1094466

Shallow canine fossa hollow cheeks:

View attachment 1094468View attachment 1094469View attachment 1094470View attachment 1094471View attachment 1094472View attachment 1094490View attachment 1094492

Deep canine fossa hollow cheeks:

View attachment 1094476View attachment 1094477View attachment 1094478View attachment 1094479View attachment 1094483View attachment 1094485View attachment 1094487

Deep canine fossa mogs

• +1
Doesn't deep type gives the illusion of a recessed Infra rim orbitals?

Have you ever noticed there're 2 kinds of hollow cheeks?

View attachment 1094464

It isn't just lighting; it's all a matter of canine fossa. How deep the canine fossa is.

Here's the range of canine fossa depths from shallow (left) to deep (right):

View attachment 1094466

Shallow canine fossa hollow cheeks:

View attachment 1094468View attachment 1094469View attachment 1094470View attachment 1094471View attachment 1094472View attachment 1094490View attachment 1094492

Deep canine fossa hollow cheeks:

View attachment 1094476View attachment 1094477View attachment 1094478View attachment 1094479View attachment 1094483View attachment 1094485View attachment 1094487

actually nvm , my canine fossa is neither deep nor shallow , so when i had leanmaxxed , i had v shaped (shallow type) cheeks

It's either just lighting or I have them both:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
how the fuck cheekbones look prominent? it must looks more recessed since maxilla moved forward. where this pic from ? @thecel @valhalar
I think it’s moving the whole maxilla i.e. lefort 3 or high cut lefort 1?

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and randomvanish
Palpating my zygos they feel shallow as these pics would indicate

97673119 BE69 47F2 91D0 0F967FABA3AB

86D28FB0 0551 42BD ABDE B777312123D7

27C325D0 858B 4017 8E89 802810829DEF

Yet when I go full aspire and takes a pic like like there is a slight indentation

365DA164 EF3E 4E32 A1E2 4DF431DF54C1

• Love it
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Tom Jones
They are shallow. The indentation is between your projected zygos and lower maxilla. Nothing to worry about.
Yeah I thought so it just looked weird in that lighting and angle

Yeah I thought so it just looked weird in that lighting and angle

[image removed for doxing purposes]

Is this u? Your pic shows in the suggested pics when I clicked on a image. Might have to take care of it before U get doxed.

Ps I’ll edit my post once u reply

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and Tom Jones
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 16834
Lighting + position thing
Next thread please

Since I am literally Muh Hollow Cheeks meme guy I can say that I agree with @Birdcell

I can have both types of hollow cheeks based on the lighting. First type comes normally in a dark room where the only source of light is directly in front and slightly above me

The second type comes from outdoor lighting (at least in my case)

So yea, it's just lighting imo

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Birdcell
These both mog any boneless subhumans, but I personally like the shallow ones better

• Woah
No matter how much I would starve myself or what lighting or angles I take pics from I will never achieve the shallow canine fossa look
Mine ALWAYS look like this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath and thecel
Deep canine fossa can hold more fat which means good @Blackgymmax . You need to be able to hold some fat on your face and still look lean. Getting to 0% body fat for hollows is not it . Although still not sure about the nasal labial folds from canine fossa

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and thecel
Deep canine fossa can hold more fat which means good @Blackgymmax . You need to be able to hold some fat on your face and still look lean. Getting to 0% body fat for hollows is not it . Although still not sure about the nasal labial folds from canine fossa
Deep canine objectively mogs. Shallow canine hollow cheeks is basically hollow cheeks halo FOR WOMEN. Howeved everything needs balance so it should be moderate so you dont look starving

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 16371
and deep canine fossa gives less of the fat look. what youre referring to is like moderate canine fossa where youll have the manly hollow cheeks but you wont look starved as fuck

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 16371
Deep canine objectively mogs. Shallow canine hollow cheeks is basically hollow cheeks halo FOR WOMEN. Howeved everything needs balance so it should be moderate so you dont look starving
and deep canine fossa gives less of the fat look. what youre referring to is like moderate canine fossa where youll have the manly hollow cheeks but you wont look starved as fuck
aka this?
26ddc37c24e7f40332260e8883706d9a

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Blackgymmax
i have the deep canine but the examples for them are shit

• +1
I don't fully agree but I think you're onto something.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Blackgymmax
Yes I guess that's why Black people apparently have deeper fossae
Incorrect, blacks are almost always shallow. You never see blacks w white chad deep hollows. Its just the actual maxilla shape, not projection

• Hmm...
  • +1
or maybe even a bit more on his left cheek. he looks a lil starved in the left one. just a tiny tiny smidge more would be perfect unless it looks more normal in reg lighting
I want my canine fossa to be a meteor strike in my face. That’s what I want 😭 inshallah. I think the naso labial folds come from less skull structural support and zygos rather than canine fossa @Agendum

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Blackgymmax
I want my canine fossa to be a meteor strike in my face. That’s what I want 😭 inshallah. I think the naso labial folds come from less skull structural support and zygos rather than canine fossa @Agendum
i think it comes from lack of lower maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Its in most cases due to the soft tissues of the zygos (being low set or rotated downwards) that are bunched up and being pulled by gravity. Could be a low set and recessed nasal aperture.

• +1
@thecel I love you bro. Keep fighting the good fight.

• +1
@StrangerDanger which type hollows mog iyo?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger which type hollows mog iyo?
Both look good
Shallow is better for class and modelling, makes you stick out
Deep is better for a more primal and heroic appearence, higher appeal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dirtydorito, Deleted member 16275 and thecel