Canine Fossa Is Complete and Utter Cope (Debunking myself)

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
The below photo of Tyson Ballou completely debunks my theory on canine fossae.

@ForeverRecession posted the pic in @AscendingHero ’s profile, and @AscendingHero tagged me in a comment. I’m very lucky to be enlightened with this newfound knowledge on how canine fossa is complete and utter cope.

I previously believed that the differences between the following 2 guys’ cheeks are due to differing canine fossae depths: shallow fossae on the left guy and deep fossae on the right guy.

But now, I know lighting is what’s really at play. The Tyson Ballou photo is the perfect example. Ballou’s right side is lit like the above blond-haired guy is lit. Ballou’s left side is lit like the above dark-haired guy is lit. Very clearly proves canine fossa copers (which I was) are just fooled by lighting differences.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, lowerthirdking, Deleted member 27635 and 8 others
Water.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xyjarz, Ukcel1388, NoPainNoChick and 1 other person
and how can this help you to escape from your fate?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eclipsoo, Deleted member 14392, the next o'pry and 7 others
ballou mogs daerk lookz

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
Okay, then we know. But what's unironically more interesting, do you actually coom 5 times per day?

• Love it
I still think it's a mix of lighting and canine fossae. Vito Basso has the most prominent zygos of any man ever and shallow canine fossae.
In side lighting, he doesn't have deep fossae type hollows:

But in top-down lighting, he has the traditional hollows:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dirtydorito, Ukcel1388, Mewton and 5 others
I dont think its complete cope, I have deep type cheek hollowing in almost every lighting yet I rarely see any "shallow" hollowing despite different light levels and angles

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ukcel1388, valhalar, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
what a fucking mogger holy shit, canine and shallow all cope just have a good jaw+prominent zygos and hollow cheeks tbh.

Post vito's best pics holy shit, the vito pill might end me tbh @DivineBeing @volcelfatcel @Preston

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Mewton, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
what a fucking mogger holy shit, canine and shallow all cope just have a good jaw+prominent zygos and hollow cheeks tbh.

Post vito's best pics holy shit, the vito pill might end me tbh @DivineBeing @volcelfatcel @Preston
Images   2022 01 18T011414004
Images   2022 01 18T011444320

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, AscendingHero and thecel
So is deep or shallow canine fossa preferable?

• +1
Nigga answer, why
It’s not even the canine fossa you retard. It’s the outward masseter from the jawliner trainer, the extremely dense cheekbones and the decently grown upper mouth area that allows for the protrusion of the lip area that creates the effect in the lighting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and thecel
It’s not even the canine fossa you retard. It’s the outward masseter from the jawliner trainer, the extremely dense cheekbones and the decently grown upper mouth area that allows for the protrusion of the lip area that creates the effect in the lighting.
Ok nigger

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and the_nextDavidLaid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back