Can’t believe I never got to have sex in my highschool years man

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Legit the peak and easiest time to have sex man now I’m 17 and it’s over for me man. Fuck bro I wanna kill myself I NEVER GOT TO HAVE SEX WITH A 16-18 YEAR OLD JB:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, deadstock and Alt Number 3
I have has multiple sex with same 15yr old Jb does this count

Attachments

• mentally_fucking_ill.mp4
    2.6 MB
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi and Zenis
Legit the peak and easiest time to have sex man now I’m 17 and it’s over for me man. Fuck bro I wanna kill myself I NEVER GOT TO HAVE SEX WITH A 16-18 YEAR OLD JB:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Dnrd I'm busy texting a teenage foid JB rn oldcel.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
dw you can be 20+ and still go for 16-18

Dnrd I'm busy texting a teenage foid JB rn oldcel.
I’m 17 nigga I bet we’re the same age
dw you can be 20+ and still go for 16-18
ehhh depends on where you live, here in Canada if you even look at a 16 year old girl as a 19 year old your a pedophile jfl. Man I can prolly fuck 15-18 rn I would say unfortunately I didn’t get to fuck any

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Alt Number 3
Wanna go Jb for Jb
No Nigger, I'm not doxxing myself on this dalit forum. Pic can get easily backtraced and someone would add her on snap and send her my schizo ramblings.

• Woah

ehhh depends on where you live, here in Canada if you even look at a 16 year old girl as a 19 year old your a pedophile jfl. Man I can prolly fuck 15-18 rn I would say unfortunately I didn’t get to fuck any
I'm 14 bhai

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Zenis and Alt Number 3
It’s over

• Woah
No Nigger, I'm not doxxing myself on this dalit forum. Pic can get easily backtraced and someone would add her on snap and send her my schizo ramblings.
Private convo retard

• Woah
Private convo retard
Nigger who knows what your Matt Ox simping ass will do with the pictures.

JFL at me if i would risk you making a tribute video to her face

• Woah

Im in canada 2 bhai

• Woah

Damn you meddling kids and I almost had it

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon

She probably ugly as shit nigga aint nobody making a tribute video to her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, xegigi and Ultimate SUbhuman
She probably ugly as shit nigga aint nobody making a tribute video to her
She is
i just want to have sex with her or get head

• Woah
Yea I failed hardcore back then to secure the puss. Hopefully I can still fix things now.

• Woah
Yea I failed hardcore back then to secure the puss. Hopefully I can still fix things now.
Jfl thats pretty funny. I'm still in the age where I can secure the puss and you cant that's pretty funny 2 me. :lul:

Ya now depending on where u live u can fuck 16 still, but if you live in America 18 minimum.

For me I can still technically fuck 15-18 but man that shit ain’t happening jfl im too fucking ugly

Jfl thats pretty funny. I'm still in the age where I can secure the puss and you cant that's pretty funny 2 me. :lul:
Please shut your bitch ass up man

• JFL
Ya now depending on where u live u can fuck 16 still, but if you live in America 18 minimum.

For me I can still technically fuck 15-18 but man that shit ain’t happening jfl im too fucking ugly
I’m too inhib to approach jbs these days after my jail stint. 18+ is good enough for me

• Woah
Lmao lil nigguh u will no doubt fail and be rotting here in 10+ years mark my words young blud

• Woah
I’m too inhib to approach jbs these days after my jail stint. 18+ is good enough for me
How do you go to jail in Pinoyland? I thought they didn't have laws over there and it was just shantytowns with people cutting off your hands with dull machetes for stealing a bag of rice

Lmao lil nigguh u will no doubt fail and be rotting here in 10+ years mark my words young blud
Exactly this bitch ass nigga think shit sweet

Ofc it is when ur 14 fucking he’ll wait till he’s older , it’s gonna be over for him

Alright there u go faggot

Wtf happend
Approached some hubjab chick who was working a kiosk by accident. Wasn’t thinking. Then her faggot uncle tried to get me killed calling cops n shut. I tried to resist arrest and the rest is history

• Woah
How do you go to jail in Pinoyland? I thought they didn't have laws over there and it was just shantytowns with people cutting off your hands with dull machetes for stealing a bag of rice
Autism is reeking from your post greycel

Autism is reeking from your post greycel
I have diagnosed Aspergers
from online test
Im gonna shut up now because I was repped and I'm a man of my word.

Exactly this bitch ass nigga think shit sweet

Ofc it is when ur 14 fucking he’ll wait till he’s older , it’s gonna be over for him
Lmao if he was some slayer he wouldn’t be rotting on here. He’d be out with his friends or slaying jb. It’s over for that little faggot

• Woah
Lmao if he was some slayer he wouldn’t be rotting on here. He’d be out with his friends or slaying jb. It’s over for that little faggot
You little nigger I have friends and talk to women.
I just rot (at night) on here because this is the only place where I can truly unleash my autism without being judged by normies. especially young normies.

Time flies i thought you were 15

• Woah
She is
i just want to have sex with her or get head
Screenshot 2024 05 21 at 92702 PM

Chad dosent need to try

• Woah
Ya he’s flexing talking to some ugly whore fucking loser
Approached some hubjab chick who was working a kiosk by accident. Wasn’t thinking. Then her faggot uncle tried to get me killed calling cops n shut. I tried to resist arrest and the rest is history
Nigga why would approach a hijabi, do you have an iq over room tempurure

It's not a flex nigger i literally called her ugly. If I wanted to flex on here I would pretend shes stacylite nigger.

Yes he’s a dumb nigguh. And yea I wasn’t thinking. I had a job lined up and was feeling good. Now I’m fked

It's not a flex nigger i literally called her ugly. If I wanted to flex on here I would pretend shes stacylite nigger.
Bro fks with ab ugly obese chick and then starts trying to flex. Incel level inhibition miring tbh

Bro fks with ab ugly obese chick and then starts trying to flex. Incel level inhibition miring tbh
Good you should be mirin' pinoy nigger.

since your struggling ill show you some of my game
Screenshot 2024 05 21 at 93055 PM

Mirin it huh?

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back