can't believe people still fall for raw meat

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Morgan
it's 2024 and people still eat raw meat

put your thoughts together
first, you buy that meat from Walmart, where they don't give a fuck about animal conditions and have tons of disease that get eliminated mostly by cooking it

second
you get tapeworms, and nasty shit, omfg😭

third
Even if you eat it raw, and get nutrients, you won't magically ascend, you will just get nutrients n that's it, your test won't increase and shit

jfl please stop eating it raw and don't kill yourself

(if you want to eat it raw, at most you should get it by a good and high quality farm that's assures the animals r good)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bars, Imretarded?, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT OUR ANCESTORS OR SOMETHING!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bars, BrutalMogger and PeakIncels
I get it from a high quality source

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and PeakIncels
B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT OUR ANCESTORS OR SOMETHING!
Yes!!! our ancestors ate raw meat and were Giga tera moggers!!!

jfl for people that acc think like that

Back then shit was different the body was adapted to eat it raw, and at most they lived till 20-30:(

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
I get it from a high quality source
alright then, enjoy it bro, I hope that it will ascend you, but my bad if eating it raw or cooked changes nothing because no matter how much raw shit you eat you won't get a t boost or nutrients will automatically save you
the face you have is the face you stay, the only softmax that is actually genuine is pubertymax, that's it

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and gigell
alright then, enjoy it bro, I hope that it will ascend you, but my bad if eating it raw or cooked changes nothing because no matter how much raw shit you eat you won't get a t boost or nutrients will automatically save you
the face you have is the face you stay, the only softmax that is actually genuine is pubertymax, that's it
I have to make it blue sometimes because my dad but I started eating fully raw more often until I get fully used to it

I found raw diary source and I always eat raw eggs everyday

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and PeakIncels
I’m already ascending

• +1
I have to make it blue sometimes because my dad but I started eating fully raw more often until I get fully used to it

I found raw diary source and I always eat raw eggs everyday

I’m already ascending
alright bro, hopefully you won't die by 30 because a tapeworm got in your brain because of your "Ascension"

it make your immune system stronger

• Hmm...
Reactions: PeakIncels
whats wrong with tapeworms

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and BrutalMogger
what wrong with tapeworms
Nothing
personally tho I wouldn't want worms that take all of your nutrients, might get in your brain and kill you in the most brutal death ever because someone on .org said it would give you 1% micro testosterone boost

• +1
tapeworms are protein

• Hmm...
When you buy raw meat from any store its packaged in plastic and bpa container

If you then heat the meat up these synthetic estrogens at extremely high doses get activated but if you eat it raw you dont get them

So cooked meat makes you a tranny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels and BrutalMogger
When you buy raw meat from any store its packaged in plastic and bpa container

If you then heat the meat up these synthetic estrogens at extremely high doses get activated but if you eat it raw you dont get them

So cooked meat makes you a tranny
alright bro, keep eating it then, if these muh muh very bad estrogens lower your testosterone and makes you a tranny when you cook it, I hope that at least you will ascend in the slightest because of it

• +1
After encountering the parasite pill, I will never eat anything raw tbh

• So Sad
After encountering the parasite pill, I will never eat anything raw tbh
sorry for that man, but please stop believing what ppl say online, people been cooking meat for ages, it's nothing new that came with the industrial revolution, and I'm sad that some people still believe for ts