Can't believe there are people out there hopping on fin, while they have zero signs of hair loss

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
jfl at people blasting this dick killing pill, while they don't even have hair loss

it gives you a better skin.

it gives you a better skin.

jfl if you are nuking the hormone that makes you a man in exchange for slightly better skin (while you can imrpove your skin with a shitload other ways)

it's best used preventatively though

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
jfl if you are nuking the hormone that makes you a man in exchange for slightly better skin (while you can imrpove your skin with a shitload other ways)
I dont remember any skincare product getting prescribed by doctor for free.

smart people hop on fin BEFORE THEY GO BALD.

thats the whole point low iq op tbh

it's best used preventatively though

smart people hop on fin BEFORE THEY GO BALD.

thats the whole point low iq op tbh

and how do you even know IF or WHEN you will start thinning?

Imagine hopping on fin while you are never going bald anyway 😹

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
and how do you even know IF or WHEN you will start thinning?

Imagine hopping on fin while you are never going bald anyway 😹
when your hair starts to fall out? Stop asking such stupid questions you low IQ monkey

when your hair starts to fall out? Stop asking such stupid questions you low IQ monkey

I mean at what age you retarded curry

what if you are predisposed going to start thinnin at 40, and you hop on fin at 18 😹😹😹

jfl at people blasting this dick killing pill, while they don't even have hair loss
I know someone like that and he behaves like a pussy.

• Love it
Reactions: Idontknowlol
Is like in a war, is easier to defend ground than to retake. There is better options? Yes, but whatever.

I mean at what age you retarded curry

what if you are going to start thinnin at 40, and you hop on fin at 18 😹😹😹
holy fuck you are such a dumbass. Be preventatively I mean when you start to lose your damn hair but before you start norwooding.

What are these braindead responses? Muh 40 muh 18 :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Extremely low IQ thread.

It's well known in the hairloss world that it's much harder to regrow lost hair, as opposed to maintaining existing hair.

Extremely low IQ thread.

It's well known in the hairloss world that it's much harder to regrow lost hair, as opposed to maintaining existing hair.
And OP is black it's not like this is his problem

It's like a healthy person calling cancer patients stupid for going through chemo

Another thing I don't get is this: Some people don't take fin because of the possibility of their dick not working. But if you go bald, do you think you will ever get the opportunity to use your dick? When was the last time you saw a girl aged 16-25 dating a bald guy? It doesn't happen unless they are racked up

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
dosnt it increase T as a result of decreasing DHT? So it should increase acne if you are prone? :feelswah:
dht is way more androgenic than T and Androgens effect skin more