Can't breathe

A

aussiechad

Iron
Hi, I learned about mewing last year. I realised I was basically mewing all my life, I always had kept my tongue on my palate and I have nice cheekbones and a nice jawline. But recently I've gotten into hardmewing. I revisited mewing techniques and people are saying you have to lay the WHOLE tongue flat on the palate? If I do this, I cannot breathe. I keep most of my tongue on the roof except for the very back since it blocks my airway. Isn't this normal?

over

• +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown and StudyHacks
It's over motherfucker.
Tenor 4

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Coping, Autist and Deleted member 611
Try opening your mouth

same problem here.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Op put dildo in throat it help

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and Autist
Hi, I learned about mewing last year. I realised I was basically mewing all my life, I always had kept my tongue on my palate and I have nice cheekbones and a nice jawline. But recently I've gotten into hardmewing. I revisited mewing techniques and people are saying you have to lay the WHOLE tongue flat on the palate? If I do this, I cannot breathe. I keep most of my tongue on the roof except for the very back since it blocks my airway. Isn't this normal?
nahh man they are just fucking with you after some time your palate will widen and get bigger for your tongue just hold your breath for now after some time it will expand

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, LooksJourney and Wool
It's not supposed to block your airway, that's only caused by the swallowing motion (as it prevents food from entering the airways).
You should rest your tongue on your hard palate. See how much of your tongue you can press against your palate without blocking your airway and hold that.