Can't cope with almost being a oldcel at 15 and a half

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
2 years and a half before my life is over. How can life be worth living after 20, I only see it going down from here

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Heguldus, Lmao and 9 others
unfortunately you might be right op, i'm 23 and tbh life only gets worse after highschool

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Need2Ascend, studiocel and 5 others
Have you looksmaxxed?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and PYT
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 2275
Yes significantly, from the 8th grade to 9th grade.

Now I want to shoot even higher for 10th
slayed or nah?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, SkinjobCatastrophe and PYT
Have you looksmaxxed?
Currently commiting to growing my shit out. Looks brutal when you push all the hair back I'm used to having lineups

My hair looks like a wavy microphone

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
slayed or nah?
Haven't slayed since my last girlfriend if I'm being honest. Friends been telling me to get on yubo this summer and @goat2x was supposed to do it for me but he's too busy fighting Mayweather

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, goat2x, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
goal is to get as much jb pussy as possible before it's too late

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x, Baldingman1998, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
I thought I was old at 14 ngl

Everyone thinks they are after like 12 cause of your life seeming so long even tho it was short due to childhood being the most active and eventful period of ones life at least for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12611, Lmao and 3 others
And I've only gotten 1 PIV I can't go out like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, SkinjobCatastrophe and Growth Plate

Everyone thinks they are after like 12 cause of your life seeming so long even tho it was short due to childhood being the most active and eventful period of ones life at least for me
I thought I was an adult at 13 cause I'm taller than most adults. I'm now only starting to realize I'm actually becoming a oldcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 2403 and SkinjobCatastrophe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, AlexAP, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2403 and PYT
For me things never got worse, they were always terrible. For most people they start at like a 7/10 enjoyment as kids and then it fades as the years go by to like a 3/10. But for me its just always been a 1/10. Its different for every person, I think all you can do is wait and see

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Lmao, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
For me things never got worse, they were always terrible. For most people they start at like a 7/10 enjoyment as kids and then it fades as the years go by to like a 3/10. But for me its just always been a 1/10. Its different for every person, I think all you can do is wait and see
Fuark bro it's done it's over for me, not much else to say on the matter :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and SkinjobCatastrophe
I wish I could have paused my life at 13 and perpetually lived that life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexAP, Lmao, Deleted member 10524 and 4 others
I wish I could have paused my life at 13 and perpetually lived that life
Same, 13 was my peak out the 15 I've lived, didn't even know it back then but it just keeps getting worse for me

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and WadlowMaxxing
And I've only gotten 1 PIV I can't go out like this
Mogs me. I'll probably be softmaxxed enough to get a cute gf at 16 and finally lose my virginity then

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Mogs me. I'll probably be softmaxxed enough to get a cute gf at 16 and finally lose my virginity then
it's all status

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Growth Plate
Same, 13 was my peak out the 15 I've lived, didn't even know it back then but it just keeps getting worse for me
I was so subhuman at 13, fat, no acne actually but pretty much everything else wrong

got so much better looking but so much more miserable

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and PYT
I only lost mine out of pure luck . Could've gone soft like the other times I tried

My only advice is actually (no homo) stroke your dick and get FULLY hard before putting a condom on. My dumbass was too nervous and I'd put it on medium hard and lose it

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I was so subhuman at 13, fat, no acne actually but pretty much everything else wrong

got so much better looking but so much more miserable
Me too, I just had it happen after getting my girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
2 years and a half before my life is over. How can life be worth living after 20, I only see it going down from here
Ur gonna be fine Holy fuck. I was a volcel till 19 because I wanted to lose my virginity with the perfect girl. Ur 15 chill the fuck out

• Love it
popular social guys and quiet chads get laid

all the rest remain virgins until collage/betabux or die virgins

• +1
Me too, I just had it happen after getting my girlfriend
I can't cope with getting older ngl its so depressing to think about

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and PYT
popular social guys and quiet chads get laid

all the rest remain virgins until collage/betabux or die virgins
Ngl I see so many niggas get lucky, respectfully I saw a Somali and a kid that sounded like he had a speech impediment all with girls that mogged them. I feel like I should be fucking those girls not these weird niggas

Just go outside and find a gf theory?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7580, xefo and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and WadlowMaxxing
It's like balding the less detail about it the more I can cope
at least when I'm old being insufferable and stubborn will be understandable

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6403 and Growth Plate
age is cope tbh, you can "defeat" aging with protecting your hormones (T, Low C, No Abnormal E Levels and no Xenoestrogens), collagen and hair

invest in a redlight tbh

• +1
Ngl I see so many niggas get lucky, respectfully I saw a Somali and a kid that sounded like he had a speech impediment all with girls that mogged them. I feel like I should be fucking those girls not these weird niggas

tbh theres always that random antisocial subhuman with a gf

ion know how they do it just get lucky ig, gotta expose urself to the possiblity to get lucky tho cuz no1 is gonna get a gf through rotting in a basement 24/7

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Looks234, PYT and 2 others
age is cope tbh, you can "defeat" aging with protecting your hormones (T, Low C, No Abnormal E Levels and no Xenoestrogens), collagen and hair

invest in a redlight tbh
I mean my skin genes are good I got thick skin

Only thing brutal to me is hair, my grandpa's bald and my hairlines already high at 15. And I wouldn't even care cause I'd chug finasteride but I've seen anecdotal evidence it can leave your kid looking like he has fetal alcohol syndrome

So I don't know what to do

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 6403
Yes significantly, from the 8th grade to 9th grade.

Now I want to shoot even higher for 10th
Inb4 OP becomes a school shooter in 12th grade

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, xefo and PYT

Only thing brutal to me is hair, my grandpa's bald and my hairlines already high at 15. And I wouldn't even care cause I'd chug finasteride but I've seen anecdotal evidence it can leave your kid looking like he has fetal alcohol syndrome

I wasn't even worrying about my hairline until it randomly started burning and seeing how ogre it looks when it's grown out without a taper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

Luckpill is brutal @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, xefo and PYT

redlight is legit for hair as well

i was slightly norwooding a few months ago and now my hairline is back to normal

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, PYT and xefo
Tumblr aa00f327c444ad862c5cb6c935dac5e7 6b65a328 250

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Growth Plate, goat2x and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
goal is to get virgin waifu muh slaying jb pussy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Growth Plate and PYT
what are your life prospects even

• +1
what are your life prospects even
Like what I want? No clue, I had a conversation about it with a teacher. He couldn't help me figure it out either.

He said I have to start soon cause I only have three years left. I just want money, I don't have anything that I want to do. I'll clean shit if it pays good

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, xefo and WadlowMaxxing
pyt i offically volunteer as taking up your cuban waifu

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, xefo and PYT
Like what I want? No clue, I had a conversation about it with a teacher. He couldn't help me figure it out either.

He said I have to start soon cause I only have three years left. I just want money, I don't have anything that I want to do. I'll clean shit if it pays good
yeah you will become homeless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, xefo, PYT and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT and goat2x

for me, I don't care about women, no particular interest in any job field, no motivation. I don't have anything major to fallback on, I'm not chad. no idea what to do in this world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo and PYT
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
for me, I don't care about women, no particular interest in any job field, no motivation. I don't have anything major to fallback on, I'm not chad. no idea what to do in this world
I only live to go to the gym, get at bitches, and hang out with friends. Not much else to do. Gym is a good cope

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I'd give her your IG but I think she blocked me :lul:
cope you never even sent more than 1 pic of her you are scared of the boss predator gang rapist

• JFL