Can't Cope With Being Invisible to Non-Fat Women

I can't see why you couldn't get a decent looking girl. I'm uglier than you and in my prime I didn't really have an issue. No major failos, white, you're decent looking imo unless you're a hobbit. Good chance you're mentally like 90% of the forum including me :lul:.

TLDR just be NT and put yourself out there and I'm sure you'll do alright.

I can't see why you couldn't get a decent looking girl. I'm uglier than you and in my prime I didn't really have an issue. No major failos, white, you're decent looking imo unless you're a hobbit. Good chance you're mentally like 90% of the forum including me :lul:.

TLDR just be NT and put yourself out there and I'm sure you'll do alright.
I am ugly. Also, im 6'1

I relate so much it’s not even funny sometimes I legit consider roping and crying about it… shit hurts hard
The only girls that ever want me (even then still rare) are not the type I wanna attract. I'm not even picky like that compared to 90% of the people here, but I just can't get my skinny emo/alt princess that I so desperately crave. What's the point in living if I can't have a cute girl with daddy issues for me to save? :feelscry: Seeing so many cute girls at EDM things and bars and clubs and on Tinder and Tiktok, there's so many attractive girls (and especially emo ones) and NONE of them are for me or will EVER want me because I was born with less than ideal features and ratios. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't get depressed over it, and I let it consume and rot and decay my already fucked up head even more. I can only hope to surgery max but by then I might be some oldcel and it will be too late for me to get the emo biddies that will make me happy... :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Fat women indicate :
1.you're fat yourself
2. You're sub 4 , they think you'll be loyal since you don't get much female attention in the first place.
I cannot cope :feelswhy::feelswah:

You should be able to get a gf at that height and looks level - goes to show how fucked the dating market is in 2022 if you cant
I tell my mates this all the time they don’t get how I’m incel in todays world I’m around OPs PSL it is really infuriating. I legitimately pray and thank god when I get a “cute” girl due to this shit it’s asinine.

my ex said “I know you won’t get a girl on my level again tee hee” it hurts but she may be right

• So Sad
She wore glasses and a blue shirt for me:

View attachment 1471477

13686697_1069003753190564_6044188043465987089_n.jpg
Chad ramus.

• JFL

The young blonde girl who often rode the city bus with me. I recall her walking slowly to the bus as I stood near the door. Her bicycle was hooked to the rack.

Appearance:

She sat behind me and started giggling/whispering.

• Love it
The young blonde girl who often rode the city bus with me. I recall her walking slowly to the bus as I stood near the door. Her bicycle was hooked to the rack.

Appearance:
View attachment 1505716

She sat behind me and started giggling/whispering.
Like she was laughin at you or was into you? If she looked like that id pipe instantly on the bus too