Cant COPE with seeing my oneitis with her boyfriend

Ken

Ken

Equinox
She started posting him on social media. Hes even more subhuman than I thought. He looks like a cuck. and is almost 30 Hes only a few inches taller than her so he must be around 5'9", I am 6'1". Hes not gymcelled but he is fashionmaxxed and probably NT. He looks like an older, shorter, less attractive version of me. Either hes a cuck or he doesnt care about her. He lets her go out on girls night outs to clubs in big cities with her slutty friends. It makes no sense, I imagined her rejecting me for a chad.

He has clear skin but my skin is clear now too. I really think acne and aspieness is what ruined my chance with her. I started getting severe cystic acne right after meeting her. After getting rejected its been clearing up fast. I have no acne now just minor scarring. With gymcelling I will mog him easy, but it wont matter since she has already pairbonded with him and I wouldnt want to marry her anymore even if I could :feelswhy:. She is just another club slut now. :feelswhy: Her looks are already deteriorating.

Its nearly impossible to meet females that are like she was 2-3 years ago.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
tales

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Ken
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA, Deleted member 16474 and Ken
find a new oneitis and move on from it.

learn from your mistakes and just move forward. i used to be obsessed with this one girl, but then talked to a fell in love with a way better oneitis. she even loved me my dude.

Look elsewhere. it's too illogical to just ruminate on this one girl when there is always going to be better waiting around the bend.

chances are, you're not going to take this advice. just know when you're full of regret you can never say you haven't been told.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Ken
5’9 subhuman is fuckingn ops oneitis bcz clear skin and hair @ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234 @gamma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, turkproducer, the BULL and 3 others
She already determined you are ugly and disgusting. If he is ugly then maybe he has money and career.

She already determined you are ugly and disgusting. If he is ugly then maybe he has money and career.
My acne ruined me. She met me when I was at my ugliest.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
5’9 subhuman is fuckingn ops oneitis bcz clear skin and hair @ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234 @gamma
He has a high rounded hairline and short hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink
find a new oneitis and move on from it.

learn from your mistakes and just move forward. i used to be obsessed with this one girl, but then talked to a fell in love with a way better oneitis. she even loved me my dude.

Look elsewhere. it's too illogical to just ruminate on this one girl when there is always going to be better waiting around the bend.

chances are, you're not going to take this advice. just know when you're full of regret you can never say you haven't been told.
I havent seen her irl in over 2 months. Ive already turned down 3 oppurtunities to see her. I should probably unfollow her on social media.

Its hard to meet females I feel could replace her. My only hope is cold approaching.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
I havent seen her irl in over 2 months. Ive already turned down 3 oppurtunities to see her. I should probably unfollow her on social media.

Its hard to meet females I feel could replace her. My only hope is cold approaching.
I have a big thing for one of the customers that come in ,like I'm really attracted to her looks and personality for some reason. She did have a tall baby daddy with tattoos so I knew better not to hit on her and she'd reject me anyway most likely.

Then she dumps her baby daddy and comes in with this other younger looking punk he's probably 5 years younger and looks like a straight dick head punk. It's brutal because I got to see them every time I work and knowing I wasn't even on her radar. With girls like that I just hope the worst for them.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and LightSkinNoob
I have a big thing for one of the customers that come in ,like I'm really attracted to her looks and personality for some reason. She did have a tall baby daddy with tattoos so I knew better not to hit on her and she'd reject me anyway most likely.

Then she dumps her baby daddy and comes in with this other younger looking punk he's probably 5 years younger and looks like a straight dick head punk. It's brutal because I got to see them every time I work and knowing I wasn't even on her radar. With girls like that I just hope the worst for them.
Same. I hope my oneitis becomes a drug addict and lives a miserable life. Last time I talked to her she told me she wanted to try a drug her club friends do. She is retarded

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Same. I hope my oneitis becomes a drug addict and lives a miserable life. Last time I talked to her she told me she wanted to try a drug her club friends do. She is retarded
Maybe he will beat her or leave her with 4 kids then you can have your day of celebration

• +1
She started posting him on social media. Hes even more subhuman than I thought. He looks like a cuck. and is almost 30 Hes only a few inches taller than her so he must be around 5'9", I am 6'1". Hes not gymcelled but he is fashionmaxxed and probably NT. He looks like an older, shorter, less attractive version of me. Either hes a cuck or he doesnt care about her. He lets her go out on girls night outs to clubs in big cities with her slutty friends. It makes no sense, I imagined her rejecting me for a chad.

He has clear skin but my skin is clear now too. I really think acne and aspieness is what ruined my chance with her. I started getting severe cystic acne right after meeting her. After getting rejected its been clearing up fast. I have no acne now just minor scarring. With gymcelling I will mog him easy, but it wont matter since she has already pairbonded with him and I wouldnt want to marry her anymore even if I could :feelswhy:. She is just another club slut now. :feelswhy: Her looks are already deteriorating.

Just unfollow from social media, your psychy is ruined.

• +1

Proof height is a cope

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Proof height is a cope
lmfao, I love how you ignored how he said that's he a literal subhuman and just went straight to the height befuase it's the thing that fits your narrative of "height doesn't matter at all"

lmfao, I love how you ignored how he said that's he a literal subhuman and just went straight to the height befuase it's the thing that fits your narrative of "height doesn't matter at all"
Hes probably a betabux. Shes going to concerts and clubs every weekend.

Last time I talked to her she told me she had just quit her minimum wage job. She would always joke about finding a sugar daddy and/or starting an only fans :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Hes probably a betabux. Shes going to concerts and clubs every weekend.

Last time I talked to her she told me she had just quit her minimum wage job. She would always joke about finding a sugar daddy and/or starting an only fans :feelswhy:
over for you if you don't do only fans content with her and some manager/marketer tier stuff :oops:

• So Sad
over for you if you don't do only fans content with her and some manager/marketer tier stuff :oops:
I havent seen her in months. Ive been gymmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, NTmaxxing, social circle maxxing and skin maxxing hard in that time. Hopefully she gives me another chance :bluepill:

My skin finally cleared up but it was too late :feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I havent seen her in months. Ive been gymmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, NTmaxxing, social circle maxxing and skin maxxing hard in that time. Hopefully she gives me another chance :bluepill:

My skin finally cleared up but it was too late :feelswhy:
keep growing and improving. Eventually she might see the real awesome you, never give up!

you can still save that hoe :oops:

Tom hug

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and Ken
find new oneitis or ldar :feelshmm:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
big mistake :owo:
Not right away but after a few days of knowing them. I dont see the point in wasting time becoming friends with a girl first. I will never do that again. I dont want a oneitis that doesnt like me back.

Looksmax and Ascend when you obvs mogg her and any of her boyfriends then meet her again and fuck/ltr str/ons her until you feel content to finally move on.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

you're clearly underrating the guy and overrating yourself

You need to realise as much as looks hight and skin is important if you have autism (which if you made this thread you must have) its over for you

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 19499
The worst feeling is when some guy you mog physically, but he mogs you NT manages to get your oneitis. Makes one want to slit some throats and eat some bodies in GTA of course. :feelshah:

• So Sad
you're clearly underrating the guy and overrating yourself
COPE. He mogs me when I have cystic acne, but now that my skin is clear I mog him easy. The guy lets her her get drunk at bars and clubs without him. Im pretty sure he gives her money too since shes been going to a lot of concerts lately even though she has no job.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
COPE. He mogs me when I have cystic acne, but now that my skin is clear I mog him easy. The guy lets her her get drunk at bars and clubs without him. Im pretty sure he gives her money too since shes been going to a lot of concerts lately even though she has no job.
Be glad you aren't the betabuxx. At least She felt some pity for you

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 19499