Can't cope with the fact women like to get raped

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Women like to get raped, but raping women will ruin my life and put me in jail.

Why is this shit world like this. What a fucking joke. How do I deal/cope with this shit?!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17525, Vermilioncore, GetShrekt and 4 others
A
Women like to get raped, but raping women will ruin my life and put me in jail.

Why is this shit world like this. What a fucking joke. How do I deal/cope with this shit

Gaston doesn’t have to rape instead women rape Gaston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
Atleast I can cope with this forum.

I asked this question on some normie-tier forum and I got perma-banned.

Imagine being perma-banned for asking a valid question, JFL at these retards.

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, GetShrekt and Deleted member 16369
@Vermilioncore threads were eye opening for everyone here, we live in a cruel world..

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Vermilioncore, galego123 and 1 other person
Women get to live to their fullest sexual potential on a daily basis: Dressing up like a submissive fucktoy in public. Desiring to get raped.

But as a man I am prohibited from raping these women and instead live in sexual frustration.

Looks-theory is mostly cope in that it's a consequence of male sexual repression. Where male sexuality is so limited and repressed that only certain looks-privileged men get to express themselves sexually now.

• +1
Reactions: Survivor95, PrinceLuenLeoncur, galego123 and 2 others
Women get to live to their fullest sexual potential on a daily basis: Dressing up like a submissive fucktoy in public. Desiring to get raped.

But as a man I am prohibited from raping these women and instead live in sexual frustration.

Looks-theory is mostly cope in that it's a consequence of male sexual repression. Where male sexuality is so limited and repressed that only certain looks-privileged men get to express themselves sexually now.
You can get depression and sadness if you don’t get any affection from anyone. This is the life of ugly incels:feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and MoggerGaston
You can get depression and sadness if you don’t get any affection from anyone. This is the life of ugly incels:feelswah::feelswah:
And depression can kill you. It's one of the most deadly and damaging afflictions one can have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
@Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and Vermilioncore
you forgot to add that they like to get raped by chads and not by the avg man

you forgot to add that they like to get raped by chads and not by the avg man
Women prefer getting raped by avg men than having 'consensual' sex with them

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel
Welcome to my life. I have to go to nightclubs to get any luck with the ladies because I’m Truecel on dating apps because I refuse to fuck girls below 5

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Women prefer getting raped by avg men than having 'consensual' sex with them
not true
with avg men they use the possibility of sex to have their way with things

not true
with avg men they use the possibility of sex to have their way with things
Its not the same topic. Yea women want resources from men, but for sexual pleasure they want to be raped.

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel