Can't cum on antideppressants - over

L

lepo2317

Mistral
So I take antideppressants for few weeks now. Before that, I could come in like 5 minutes of jerking off, now I can't. Today I was furiously jerking off for 20 minutes to the point where my balls ache and I couldn't come. Last thing with drinking alcohol which left me in this world and I can't do them. By the way antidepressants don't work either.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Drop that shut if possible bro

So I take antideppressants for few weeks now. Before that, I could come in like 5 minutes of jerking off, now I can't. Today I was furiously jerking off for 20 minutes to the point where my balls ache and I couldn't come. Last thing with drinking alcohol which left me in this world and I can't do them. By the way antidepressants don't work either.
When a person is weak and gives off negative Debbie Downer signals, the upper class of society as well as the top folks in government do not want that person to reproduce. They know they will mess the child up and, like a virus, pass their patheticness down to the child who will spread the weak beta energy to other kids, possibly, the wealthy's retards.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are designed to stop you from reproducing and fucking women. Have you ever noticed they'll threaten you and say, "Don't stop taking your medications no matter the circumstances?" It's the same as saying, "You better not reproduce, you fucking retard! I'm warning you. Don't piss me off. Keep your dick in your pants or go fuck yourself."

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
bump this shit