Can't deal with the stress

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
Running 2 shopify stores, a hoodie store that has made 5000$ since February which is meh but I am now flipping PC's and I have made almost 8000$ off of nearly 5000$ of inventory just in this month

I can't sleep for shit, my desire to go to the gym is fried and If I go to the gym I can't focus when Im home

Taking Adderall, Caffeine, Modafinil, Weed pen, not doing all of these simultaneously that'd be crazy but Ill maybe one or the other once a day to focus on this

I hate relaxing of any kind and feel uncomofrtable if im not doing anything. What should I do to be less stressed? Ashawaganda? whatever bullshit idk im desperate

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
dont work so much, the amount of work stresses you = lessen your work load and focus on other things

go for a walk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and egiuh
Get to a comfortable amount of money and then chill for a bit, maybe an 8 day vacation, remeber health is king.

• +1
Reactions: egiuh
Running 2 shopify stores, a hoodie store that has made 5000$ since February which is meh but I am now flipping PC's and I have made almost 8000$ off of nearly 5000$ of inventory just in this month

I can't sleep for shit, my desire to go to the gym is fried and If I go to the gym I can't focus when Im home

Taking Adderall, Caffeine, Modafinil, Weed pen, not doing all of these simultaneously that'd be crazy but Ill maybe one or the other once a day to focus on this

I hate relaxing of any kind and feel uncomofrtable if im not doing anything. What should I do to be less stressed? Ashawaganda? whatever bullshit idk im desperate
This is what happens when you overdose on :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and egiuh
dont work so much, the amount of work stresses you = lessen your work load and focus on other things

go for a walk
been walking alot recently but when I walk i can only thing about work, before I could either just listen to the nature or listen to some normie podcast but even now while walking or exercising im constantly obsessing over money

been walking alot recently but when I walk i can only thing about work, before I could either just listen to the nature or listen to some normie podcast but even now while walking or exercising im constantly obsessing over money
then take time off work and lessen your workload, its nothing new you experience, its called work related stress and it can lead to a burnout

Work more and work harder. I am NEET rn and this life is hell n misery. Trust me if you stop grinding your life will only get worse. But at least you get to 'destress' while being a broke fuck yes very relaxing lifestyle. Arbeit macht frei and the only joy in life is work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Nasal breathing

Work more and work harder. I am NEET rn and this life is hell n misery. Trust me if you stop grinding your life will only get worse. But at least you get to 'destress' while being a broke fuck yes very relaxing lifestyle. Arbeit macht frei and the only joy in life is work.
Yup. Life begins when u have 100K in ur bank account