Can’t even believe this a real tinder bio tbh

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Part of me thought it was being sarcastic at first.. she’s barely a 3 PSL then I realized she was being serious.

2019 sexual marketplace strikes again

FC195F6C 9070 488B 9D70 9EE8B2EB93EE

C729DD53 681A 4522 ADA9 CAA570214984

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk, turkproducer, Mateusz74 and 17 others
YellowNegligibleAnnashummingbird size restricted

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
this fucking whore wants a uberchad to be pissed on by her "if hes lucky" jfl at this faggot bitch. she probably gets ZERO matches like this. men who can do whatever the fuck they want and fuck hot bitches dont waste time on a degen whore uggo high standards slut like this

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Arkantos, Petsmart and 6 others
she looks decent in that picture

this fucking whore wants a uberchad to be pissed on by her "if hes lucky" jfl at this faggot bitch. she probably gets ZERO matches like this. men who can do whatever the fuck they want and fuck hot bitches dont waste time on a degen whore uggo high standards slut like this

Cope. Juggernaut theory means she probably has 10 Chads in her DM doing all manner of tricks to impress her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mousei, DidntRead, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
"Looking for 11/10 because it's what I am"

FC195F6C 9070 488B 9D70 9EE8B2EB93EE

IMG 20191124 042616

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mousei, Arkantos, Petsmart and 8 others
Cope. Juggernaut theory means she probably has 10 Chads in her DM doing all manner of tricks to impress her
I made a badoo profile with a hot girl before had 300 likes in 15 minutes so can only imagine what happens over months. Good looking guys and Dr's messaging me so this is not a suprise she can set her standards high and would probably achieve it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Zygos4Life, mikeock and 1 other person
"I love doggys"

dogpill strikes again

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Arkantos, Anon and 2 others
Im pissed off at the men a hundred years ago who gave these creatures the right to vote, we are the ones who are suffering for it

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Mousei, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
She’s not a 3 bro she’s like a 5

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAITEIII, Mousei, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person

giphy.gif

Every guy here would lowkey bang her daffy duck soccer mom looking kooky ass but is butthurt bc shes a hypergamous whore

I doubt she had tyler maher in mind when she wrote that. If ur some run of the mill bbc with a shredded roided body and decent jawline u can fuck her

Anyway lmao at how slutty American girls are. Girls that talk like that are literally nonexistent in my country. Not saying they're not latently slutty, but at least they havent embraced it as some universal virtue like this girl lmfao

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1680, Zygos4Life and 3 others
Saloppe

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
coping inel if you think that’s a 3 tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, disillusioned, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
Pute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Imperial College London, she must be 170 IQ

i hate white girls who look like this cuz they literally all act like this.
met so many white bitches that had so high expectations but look like shit themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 1680, Titbot and 2 others
She looks like shit and those demands JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

She is around a 4.5 psl, would destroy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
if im out of your league then im obviously gonna pick someone in my league you stupid cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
She is a 4'5 to 5, but yeah, add the .2 multiplier of hypergamy and becomes 10/10 SMV

She look like a white mom

You should roast the shit out of her tbh

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
fill all the requirements besides 11/10
Over

coping inel if you think that’s a 3 tbh

The forum is becoming fucking retarded with all these low scores being thrown at actually good looking women. Anybody that I know irl would easily consider her to be at least 7/10. The sheer level of cope here with all these losers downvoting good looking women is fucking pathetic and a cope.

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
jfl at this narcy bitch

This is every girls bio internally
The forum is becoming fucking retarded with all these low scores being thrown at actually good looking women. Anybody that I know irl would easily consider her to be at least 7/10. The sheer level of cope here with all these losers downvoting good looking women is fucking pathetic and a cope.
Yes bro, every average girl is a super 10/10 queen with no flaws who should be worshipped at the feet and every guy unless one of the top 5 male models constantly posted here is a pathetic hopeless incel who can’t get a girlfriend.

Go women! Women power!

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 1751
She’ll never find what she’s looking for, few chads will talk to her and fewer will proceed to meet her if any

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr manlet and Deleted member 1140
many called her psl 5 and up which is close to 7 irl.
she looks like a 7 but has apart from her smile no good features imo

Update, matched with her
29D6D642 A772 44DF 89D5 BE39546D2B7F

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Chad doesn't take her seriously so neither should we
she would envy any one of us for having a COCK, small or big it doesn't matter, women always want to be like men
we are all KINGS! :bluepill::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and diggbicc
She won't reply, bitch is delusional. She will read op message and move on. If not then op is Chad.

She is my looksmatch and would probably not event notice that i exist jfl